Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What is you're favorite game?

totalnuts

Swabbie
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Points
18
Loc
Lost between time and space
Gaming means for me racing, played numerous hours TDU 1 here (TDU 2 sucks in every way)
same is for GT5, looking forward to GT6,
GTA series done those as well, but more for the kick, and just drive a while to blow of some steam

ATM. doing some Grid 2 graphics are okay, but gameplay sucks a lot, online with that game is not really my thing
mainly cuz of the cheaters

In the past done a lot of RPG games most on console from ps1 and ps2, but not really into that anymore

What's you're game?


Game On
 
Re: What you're favorite game?

TDU1 is a great game. I use to play it before. TUD2 was horrible. My favorite is FIFA13 and Flight Simulator X.
 
Re: What you're favorite game?

Yup it is a shame they closed the server from TDU1 instead of TDU2, miss thoze days badly

atm i am totaly addicted to the settlers online, have played all settlers before this as well except for the first


what was you're nick in TDU 1, mine you can guess easily
 
Re: What you're favorite game?

I played it long ago and I can't remember the name now lol. I played it years back.
 
Re: What you're favorite game?

Had a few goes on Grid 2...I don't think its as good as the first one tbh....I'm running out of room on all my HDDs because of games...and thats with a lot of them being repacks lol
 
Re: What you're favorite game?

Grid 2 only the graphics are better, 1 was so much better in gameplay, they pay more attention to how it looks than what the gameplay is these days

trailer for GTA 5 is nice as wel however it is a complete makeover from san andreas, pre ordered it anyway for the ps3
 
Re: What you're favorite game?

I still play COD modern warfare on the pc and still get a kick out of it, and I still play GTA san andreas on ps2 from time to time

Gonna grab GTA 5 when I can afford a ps3 :mrgreen:
 
Re: What you're favorite game?

Hearts of Iron II and Arsenal of Democracy (I edited the manual for AoD).

Civilization IV.

Currently enjoying Torchlight II
 
Re: What you're favorite game?

Black Ops II Zombies, all I have played for about 5 years are the series of Zombies :shock:
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top