Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What is you're favorite game?

What games/s you playing now?

rmps3fob1boxart_160h.jpg
&
pandaria10boxart_160h.jpg
 
totalnuts said:
ATM back on grid 1 to compare with grid 2

miss caramgeddon 2 played that game endless
Code:
http://www.carmageddon.com/
hopefully they make a new one


I'll give you a race on Grid....we could set up a private server that way we won't have those cheats driving in the wrong direction or deliberately crashing into peeps
 
In tdu 1 you could kick the cheaters, however they still f*ck up the records or online race challenges for tracks, or in the dinners
don't know about Grid never raced online there, but pretty sure they were there as well


i race not to much here usually a few tracks if i have to wait for another game that i playing ( yes i am addicted)
 
I've gone back to Halo.
I am shooting the crap out of Miss 8 and Mr 12.
Once they are good enough we can try Halo 2.
And then move onto 3.

But it takes time.
 
Re: What games/s you playing now?

I have gone back to Halo so I can blow away the kids.
Mr 12 is getting better but Miss 8 is catching him fast.
 
I'm really boring at the moment. the only games I get the chance to play is Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger & Remember Me.
I still have Far Cry 3 that I play now & then and Skyrim but won't play for hours as I will complete both the games.
Far Cry 3 is good to play but I haven't got the update 1.5 to work on my system, this is the update that resets the camps to respawn enemies & I refuse to restart the game afresh & go through the campaign to get the weaponary and you cannot skip the overlong cutscenes either... Skyrim is cool because it is constantly evolving and new mods bring new life to the game and it actually respawns NPC's.
 
totally into browser game van de settlers online
as i played all settler game before on the pc, this is just awesome
it take some time though if yoo're not willing to spend some money
 
Well some games I install and play for a week and then uninstall once I have beaten it, like Bioshock Infinite, but other games withstand the test of time and I go back to them at least a few times a week.

Like Counterstrike Source (office or italy map usually, eGO servers) and quakelive (free multiplayer game, google it, its fun) <known as bum4evr on both of those - and then there are the emulators I play from time to time: MAME, EpsxE, PCSX2, project 64, ZSnes.

I love games like Dungeon Siege and torchlight but they never seem to last long when I play them 6 hours a day... oh and all the GTA games are great... hopefully when GTA5 comes out I will have a PC that can play it at decent settings by then.
 
there had BETTER be a PC version of GTA5!!! cause I cant afford a PS3 right now.....
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top