Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What is you're favorite game?

bum4evr said:
there had BETTER be a PC version of GTA5!!! cause I cant afford a PS3 right now.....

If I get desperate enough I'll buy a second hand PS3

I still like playing san andreas but interested to what kind of a makeover GTA5 will have over it.
 
I like san andeas also, but i rather see a new game, not a makeover they do that crap already with so much movies
kinda stupid an no fun

watch the trailers here


Code:
http://www.rockstargames.com
 
I don't have the ps1 or ps2 anymore, amd the games are gone as well
but i do grab some old games that are converted to play on the ps3, brings back memories, but looks like crap though
especially on a 42"
 
Topics merged

I watched that trailer you posted TN it looks ok, pity the gameplay never seems to be the same though :lol:
 
Guild Wars 2

It has beautiful artwork, and absolutely brilliant exploration! They have all kinds of hidden areas that are not on the maps, swim under a cave and come up in some secret garden... just for the thrill of finding new places.

I used to be hooked on Borderlands 2, but then I got kind of played out on it after the third playthrough.

-Chris
 
Just picked up a cheep copy of TDU 2, love racing games and missed out on the first one - hoping I enjoy this a bit more than you did Nuts.. Hi mate btw :)
 
alsh said:
How badly does it age me if I ask whatever happened to checkers and monopoly?


It's odd, isn't it? That we all assumed computer games?!

My favourite board game IS monopoly, and then there was a game called Billionaire which was loads of brilliant fun.

-Chris

game3501.jpg
game3502.jpg


game3503.jpg
 
Chris said:
It's odd, isn't it? That we all assumed computer games?!

haha - very true Chris, a sign of the times I guess... :)

Well apart from computer games, I do enjoy playing Backgammon & Poker..
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top