Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What are you using to stream to you Tv's in your home.

Mini ITX PC with Ryzen 7 conected to my Panasonic plazma TV. Kodi for video and retrobat for console gaming.
 
LEMO IPTV on a fire stick
it's only 50bux a year and it works great
runnin on 5 tv's
was able to cut my cable cost down 250 a month
i love iptv so much.. been using it fulltime for about 8 years now.. used to use bh5 for awhile, but found waay cheaper. i use evestv premium. i think around the same price as yours, my year is almost up, gotta re-up soon.. cable and streaming services are such a rip-off! Long Live Napster!
 
I use Mezzmo to stream my stuff from my computer to my smart TVs (have 3 of them). It lets me stream from over 25,000 songs and 20,000 + movies and TV Shows.​
 
Last edited:
Apple TV. I also have a Shield Pro but I prefer Apple TV's UI and I'm not a purist who needs the best codec support.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top