Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sticky TV Series I Currently Like and Recommend

Longmire
American, 2012 – 17, Rated 8.3
Action, crime, drama
Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1836037/
I've watched the first 3 episodes so far.
Main hero is an old-time styled Wyoming sheriff, a little bigger than real life, engaged in detective work with action and some twists,

Very much an American type of show that should appeal to local viewers.
For me, the foolhardy taking of risks and getting away with it is a disadvantage, but the show is nevertheless watchable.

If you have difficulty finding working host links for the first couple of series, I had no problem getting them on torrent. Americans are advised to use a VPN.
 
Blue Bloods (2010-) Rated 7.6 by imdb

The show revolves around an Irish family of New York cops. Each member of the family represents a different aspect of police work or the legal process:

Tom Selleck is the stern Police Commissioner, his older son a competent detective and his younger one a rookie lawyer/sergeant.
Bridget Moynahan, as his asst DA daughter, adds appeal to the show.

It's a long running show with 11 Seasons so far.

From the 7 first epis I've watched, I'd rate it as (just about) good, or 8.0.
 
I found the 2015 6 part British mini - series "River" to be outstanding featuring Stellan Skarsgård and Nicola Walker. It's worth hunting for imo if you missed the first time around.
 
Trail 4 - Its about the wrongful imprisonment of Sam Ellis who was sentenced for murdering a copper called Mulligan......I won't say anymore because you need to watch it....real court room documentaries aren't for everyone :)

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13363298/
 
This is a good movie and would like to recommend it. I have watched it a couple times actually.

The Sun at Midnight

Filmed at the Arctic Circle, "The Sun at Midnight" tells the story of an unexpected friendship between a hunter obsessed with finding a missing caribou herd and a teenage rebel who gets lost while on the run.

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4982870/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
 
Sons of Anarchy
Justified
Man in the High Castle (I couldn't stop watching this)
Yellowstone
Mayans MC
Cobrai Kai
For Life
Waco (6 part mini-series)
Dexter
Revolution
The Mandalorian
Jack Ryan
SEAL Team
The Resident
Fargo (TV Series)

all excellent shows.
 
Tehran is pretty good if you a fan of Homeland. Its on Apple+ but I got it here. I liked it.

Rotten Tomato users generally gave it high marks. Most 10/10 from what I read.
 
I'll have to checkout the reviews


I only speak English so if you DL it make sure you get the English Apple+ version if your like me. This is a new series to Apple but its actually a 2019 release in Hebrew. Apple just bought the series and retranslated it for English ppl. They speak Farsi, Hebrew and English in the series so the Hebrew only episodes made me get lost until i Re-DLed them. It does have subs hardcoded so thats not a problem.Then I binge watched it in one day. I think its pretty good new TV.
 
I only speak English so if you DL it make sure you get the English Apple+ version if your like me. This is a new series to Apple but its actually a 2019 release in Hebrew. Apple just bought the series and retranslated it for English ppl. They speak Farsi, Hebrew and English in the series so the Hebrew only episodes made me get lost until i Re-DLed them. It does have subs hardcoded so thats not a problem.Then I binge watched it in one day. I think its pretty good new TV.
Thanks for the head up
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top