When I first started watching, I didnt really have high hopes but turned out to be a good series.Got a feeling it will be an epic showdown in the Ozarks.![]()
Waiting for it to drop on netflix I believe.
Latest Thread
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
When I first started watching, I didnt really have high hopes but turned out to be a good series.Got a feeling it will be an epic showdown in the Ozarks.![]()
Yes. Jason Bateman have done a great job switching the plot around to keep interest alive. Some really good acting here and there also.When I first started watching, I didnt really have high hopes but turned out to be a good series.
Waiting for it to drop on netflix I believe.

Must have been an intense weekendIt was a surprise to me.
Much better then I thought it would be.
Watched all 3 seasons in a weekend marathon
Gotta love the way they handle the problems.


I forgot to mention, a while back I finished season 1 of Utopia. Really good series I just hope they are working on season 2. A lot was left open on the final episode.
I tried to DL it but its too big and I got a bunch of dead links. My net is way slow anyways....Im just trying to keep up on the new Star Wars Series.
I read Utopia was good but I cant find good small fast links to DL. Its still on my list though.