"When You Are Near"
The world grows softer when you're near,
The noise fades out, the path feels clear.
A single glance, and I can see
The calm that love can bring to me.
You speak, and even silence glows,
Like petals blooming through the snow.
No grand display, no flashing sign—
Just steady hearts that intertwine.
You are the pause between my fears,
The warmth that dries my quiet tears.
And in your arms, I've come to know
That love is where the soul can grow.
The world grows softer when you're near,
The noise fades out, the path feels clear.
A single glance, and I can see
The calm that love can bring to me.
You speak, and even silence glows,
Like petals blooming through the snow.
No grand display, no flashing sign—
Just steady hearts that intertwine.
You are the pause between my fears,
The warmth that dries my quiet tears.
And in your arms, I've come to know
That love is where the soul can grow.