Before I Knew Your Name
I dreamed of you before we met,
A shadow traced in silhouette.
A laugh I knew but hadn't heard,
A voice that echoed every word.
I felt your warmth in winds that passed,
In sunset skies that didn't last.
But when you came, the dream stood still—
The world grew quiet, deep, and real.
Now every day begins with you,
In morning light and evening blue.
I loved you long before you came—
Before I even knew your name.
I dreamed of you before we met,
A shadow traced in silhouette.
A laugh I knew but hadn't heard,
A voice that echoed every word.
I felt your warmth in winds that passed,
In sunset skies that didn't last.
But when you came, the dream stood still—
The world grew quiet, deep, and real.
Now every day begins with you,
In morning light and evening blue.
I loved you long before you came—
Before I even knew your name.