Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old BayW members that are absent

Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Have I in any way said things about him only that he speak from experience. I could be like some people has say things behind peoples back. I could mention things about people that have been named above but I do not do that. For a few reasons, I respect the members of this forum, I could not care less the negativity of people. Only thing that interests me is the positivity. He said nothing more, you think I believe that? How have I proven him right? I personally know things by experience and he, you or anyone else do not? Then how would you know anything? Also some have not replied because they do not want to fall for the "trap".
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Look you talk a load of garbage. I have nothing more to say to you and am not going to get into a massive augment.

On another note: Is that 3ch0 no longer here or is he Admin?
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

play nice...
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

What makes or breaks a board - can depend on what admins/mods do in a situation like this. The wrong move can cost many members.... the right move can gain the board the respect of its members and prove that admin/mods are not just powerhappy control freaks who just enjoy being in charge of something and instead believe in the right of people to discuss what they want FREELY, just like you believe we should be able to download what we want FREELY. (in other words - admin/mod getting last word in and locking topic = BAD!)
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

The thepunisher1 is here also, he joined under a different name then asked me to change it to his old name, but he hasn't been back on since.

Code:
http://Dirtywarez.org/thepunisher1-u2810.html

Another one that' is missing is Ultravolta425.....I was able to get hold of him on the big board and let him know that were here, but he said he has dropped out of warez due to work and personal life/play games and only rarely visits the big board to leech. That was atleast a month ago I've not been able to get hold of him again since.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Nexus wrote
On another note: Is that 3ch0 no longer here or is he Admin?

None of the old bw admins are admins here

3ch0 is however a member here, I saw him online once, but has nothing to do with the running of the forum.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Praising inactive or remembering old active members? Some may not know the board in online again
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Yeah what happen to totalnuts he was here, but has disappeared.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

I've found synthet1k and OddOne elsewhere and sent them PMs. But they haven't appeared for almost a year and I don't think they'll even get the PMs.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Katzenfreund said:
I've found synthet1k and OddOne elsewhere and sent them PMs. But they haven't appeared for almost a year and I don't think they'll even get the PMs.

Did they have email addy's where you found them?
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Oldone3pp said:
Katzenfreund said:
I've found synthet1k and OddOne elsewhere and sent them PMs. But they haven't appeared for almost a year and I don't think they'll even get the PMs.

Did they have email addy's where you found them?
Unfortunately no emails. Very few people show their emails publicly.

But normally boards have the email address and notify by email when there is a PM (unless itââ'¬â"¢s a throw-away email).
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top