Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old BayW members that are absent

Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

ryu found a new forum. I talk to him from time to time still. But we both use different forums now.
I deleted this address thinking DirtyWarez was gone for good. I'm on an old machine at the moment
and when my browser was updating speed dial, it showed this place as active again.

Is that New Zealand guy around anymore?
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Nexus said:
ryu found a new forum. I talk to him from time to time still. But we both use different forums now.
I deleted this address thinking DirtyWarez was gone for good. I'm on an old machine at the moment
and when my browser was updating speed dial, it showed this place as active again.

Is that New Zealand guy around anymore?
kiwi1960? Well he joined the forum posted twice and that was it?
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Yeah that was him. Very entertaining.... lmao!
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

I spoke to charm3d today.. He said:

"Yeah I know they are back on-line, but there are a lot of the old back-stabbers there.... NO thanks!"

He told me member here do nothing but bitch about other members behind there back and even on
other forums. He said he has no time for that shit anymore! Then he said he didn't want to talk about
that place again, there not worth it.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Some will stab people in the front too, were not all back stabbers :lol:


Seriously though ya gonna get that wherever you are to some point.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

After Nexus mentioned him above, I found ryu_kyo and invited him back. It's up to him now.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

911dance said:
Ah sounds like he speaks from experience


If you are talking about Charm3d...... You have no idea what you are talking about.
I have known him for some time from forums he has run and is running. He never
bad mouths anyone. He will say what is on his mind to the person. I respect that.

I'm going to ask my friend Ryu if is will return here, but from past talks I have
had with him, he does not sound like he probably won't. He is happy at the forum
he now uses.

This is not my main forum either, I just go around other forums to see what is going on.
Jump in a chat when I'm a little bored.

I replied to this because you proved what Charm3d had to say about members here, already
you bad mouth him. Is it any wonder he could not be bothered with this forum anymore?

As for me I'll jump in chat maybe, but that is all... I'm not interested in downloading or uploading
here as I have other forums I am dedicated to. Another admin I am loyal to.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Bad mouthed him?

Lets get 1 thing straight. To know something you have to speak from experience am I correct? Fact.

Oh I can give you so much info on him and other people past from this forum, but unlike them I am not two faced.

If you think as you say bad mouthed him then clearly you know the reason why it was said.

Want a simple fact? They have a reputation for a reason. Take that as you will it could be good it could be bad only one that Really knows it them.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

OMG he was so right... You can give info on him and other members... WOW
I think what you are talking about is called defamation, hearsay and story telling.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

I told you what he said in my second post. he said nothing more... But you have proved him right as did another reply I read in this post.
There no no contradiction there at all. But you proved what he said in that statement to be true. Looks like you like to bad mouth a lot of
people.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top