Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old BayW members that are absent

Katzenfreund

The Oracle
V I P
Joined
Jun 1, 2013
Messages
2,452
Reaction score
312
Points
113
Loc
Europe
The idea of this thread is to try to remember members who were active at the old DirtyWarez, in the hope that some people might know where to find them and inform them that the board is online again. So let's see how good you are at remembering.

I kick off with a few names (some are approximate):
.Green. / Mend (mod)
Mack1067 (mod)
Hori (mod)
synthet1k (mod)
OddOne VIP
WojtasRed
m00se
Zooph
Suhail
c0re
TommyOliver

Below I add names posted by others for easy reference:
Il_konte (mod)
Jab007 (mod)
Ultravolta425
BigFoot
Paradox
laiho
rocke89
wckd
DaveTheWave
Wrinkletit

Attempt made to contact these:
Ultravolta425
synthet1k
OddOne VIP
DaveTheWave
Jab007
Mend/.Green
zzzcocacola
countzero

Joined:
ThePunisher1
krishna2k
008bond
BIKI
moonlytr1 (as moonlighter)
ryu_kyo11
ThePoet/TheCyberPoet
FilmBoy
crampoos
Yashrafa
Lorena
Mr Dark

Note: geobucks and ashas_moon, mentioned below, were already members here.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Oldone is here lolz
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Ch3vr0n said:
Oldone is here lolz
Thanks for the correction. It should be OddOne of course. I always confused the two.

d25trident said:
Filmboy,, yeh very good in graphics if I remember.
He was a keen photographer. And found his way to WarezUSA, but not to the new DirtyWarez.

Mend was good in graphics.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Ash-something - was the eBooks Mod, one of the first to resign.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

If I remember correctly his name was "BigFoot", very good with e'Book request.. not hear/seen anything of him in a ong time..

ThePoet is another name I remember..
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Chea said:
If I remember correctly his name was "BigFoot", very good with e'Book request.. not hear/seen anything of him in a ong time..

ThePoet is another name I remember..
Bigfoot posted a lot on warez sites and very good posts too then just disappeared a few years back.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

i think you mean ryu_kyu or something. Afaik that was even a she :p
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Niman said:
Ash-something - was the eBooks Mod, one of the first to resign.

I think that was ashasmoon spelt something like that, he had the running wolf avvy or sig....I think


TheCyberPoet isn't he the same person as the ThePoet" if so he is a member at vurmin but has not been online for awhile


I can't think of anyone else atm except the ones already mentioned
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

I remember Thepunisher Elitemod, geobucks Mod, oh by the way and paradox have any body seen him around?, he was one of the top posters on movies tv shows and apps also.and also i think this is time to remeber you my old id, it was il_konte when Dirtywarez closed,but now i decided to change it.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top