Combustion engines shouldn't be a thing of the past.......electric pollute before you even get the car approximately 10 - 20 tonnes, then most electric is powered by fossil fuels still, the tyres are the wrong compound, batteries are unrecyclable and cost a mint to replace and if no one has noticed the electricity bills have gone way up to stupid.....I was quoted £1300 per year, that's not including gas supply. so call that £2600 per year when my previous bills were no more than £500 a year. Not sure how they think we on disability can afford that....add charging an EV to that and it will push it way over £3000 per year. Also, for me to buy an EV to suit the family, it would cost in the region of £70,000, I can't even afford the deposit for it, this is the new way of living.....everyone that is on disability, poverty line, homeless, are all suffering under this new WEF and NWO ideology. We have a council that only allows you to drive into certain areas 100 times a year anymore and you have to ask permission from the council! That is communism and if our world is going that way, which it seems it is...millions will be left stranded, hungry and ill in the western world. So screw EVs....even the chinese sales has dropped, which tells you something. I'm sticking to petrol and when that ends I will probably be dead anyway, so it won't matter. lol
Or I will get it converted to LPG but EV battery materials are making the miners sick....