Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2013 Lawn, Garden & Orchard thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter kirk1701®
  • Start date Start date
21 more quarts of juice on the wall 21 quarts of juice. Take one down pass it around...

1003743_4757599311358_32475355_n.jpg


Now, need to stock up on vodka for the winter :whistling:
 
Then grow some potatoes and build a still.
As long as you only make it for your consumption then what can they do?
You seem to be self sufficient with the rest of what you do.
 
nevyn68 said:
Then grow some potatoes and build a still.
As long as you only make it for your consumption then what can they do?
You seem to be self sufficient with the rest of what you do.

LOL
Not here we can't not even for our own consumption

More came in tonight

I'm getting tired now.

Anyone wants some matters? :lol:

994898_4760520104376_956282557_n.jpg
 
Looking awesome kirk , still having issues with that damn neighbour ??

BTW where is that letterbox you where building last time I you posted back in the day ?
 
No jackie that was my letter box.
And if everyone wants I can repost the letter box, fence, seat, the welcome board and coat rack all into one post.
 
Your hard work sure has paid off... with more work!

Amazing garden, Kirk! Every time I try to build one, stupid wildlife eats everything!

-Chris
 
chrasna said:
Your hard work sure has paid off... with more work!

Amazing garden, Kirk! Every time I try to build one, stupid wildlife eats everything!

-Chris


Which wildlife seems to be the problem? Big wildlife like deer or the small critters like squirrels & Rabbits?

See Page 1 post half way down Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:10 pm

Rabbit know better to come around I turn into elmer fudd with a .22 :mrgreen:

Deer now I don't have a problem with but there are tricks, go the barber and ask for a bag of hair clippings, spread that around the edge all the way around the garden, deer won't come around; they smell a human scent.

Tomato's are coming to an end thank god :lol:
Getting small so going to make juice with that and more salsa with the rest and that should take care of the 140 quarts in jars we got. Shelves are full so tomato's will probably get pulled up in the next week and get the fall garden planted.

My birdie's in the tomato vine have hatched. I bet they don't need a green card, nor are they illegal and not on food stamps or welfare . :lol:
21434_4771454737735_817964047_n.jpg


About the last of the tomato's. Might get one more picking
999860_4771454897739_1455388477_n.jpg
 
OH ME!!!
I know what I'll be doing tomorrow.

Then this is it, up come the matter vines and get the turnip greens planted. :mrgreen:

1005365_4800423861945_1510382714_n.jpg
 
All those tomatoes and no one to throw them at. :(

I can't do anything at the moment as the wind has been blowing no slower than 40km/h for over a week. :(
I just want it to stop for a couple of days to finish my latest project and then I can post it online.
 
nevyn68 said:
All those tomatoes and no one to throw them at. :(

I can't do anything at the moment as the wind has been blowing no slower than 40km/h for over a week. :(
I just want it to stop for a couple of days to finish my latest project and then I can post it online.

Just got done canning the above
Still got some left and got two of our doctors we've promised we'd bring some so, I should have that this week and then the vines get pulled up.
 
hope you get somethin in return from those doctors for free tomatos. Free exams or viagra or somethin :p
 
So is this the thread for talking about "grass" and "weed"?? :lol:
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top