Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2013 Lawn, Garden & Orchard thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter kirk1701®
  • Start date Start date
eatmyshorts said:
So is this the thread for talking about "grass" and "weed"?? :lol:

Sure why not, LSD too :whistling:

Ch3vr0n said:
hope you get somethin in return from those doctors for free tomatos. Free exams or viagra or somethin :p

Yea, I do actually
No wait time when I go in for an appointment :lol:
 
would have to be shroooooooooms LSD isn't a naturally growing vegetation although, it can send you into a veggy state lol
 
September photo's are in guys
Just got the fall crop planted last night, anyone care to take a guess?

When geobucks is getting hit with snowballs I'll be picking snowballs :lol:

Doing it a little different guys, which do you prefer last months photo in the same thread like I did last month or like this with just present month?

Have a few fall tomato's planted just for eating and my hot pepper is still making.
1833_4880425701941_1194106836_n.jpg


1236354_4880426021949_467474698_n.jpg


Okra is just starting to make and produce, going to do the okra a bit different next year.
1238042_4880426701966_1336218829_n.jpg


1236309_4880426861970_537972356_n.jpg


Still have a few squash producing and the tomato cages are stacked and clean just waiting for a cool day to take to the attic for the winter.
I don't like going to that attic when it's 90 outside its 140 up there.
1157653_4880427141977_1160392015_n.jpg


1174874_4880427341982_1824882768_n.jpg
 
Deer found my tomato's I fed them :thumbsup:

Now this is my type of shooting; my camera has a zoom scope :lol:

1269870_4886936344703_2033481818_o.jpg


1275356_4886936224700_415557472_o.jpg


And Okra is making and should have enough for a forum okra fry anyone game :whistling:
1240598_4894852622605_642920307_n.jpg


Turnip greens are just breaking through the ground. :thumbsup:
Planted last Thursday and up on Sunday.
1174862_4894862062841_1136154742_n.jpg
 
the amount of wire fencing you've got....might have to call your home colditz :lol:
 
eatmyshorts said:
the amount of wire fencing you've got....might have to call your home colditz :lol:

I think what your seeing is three things

First, I took the pic from inside so your seeing the screen on the window
Second, have the tomato cages still in the garden with late tomato's
Third, our chain link fence right against the garden/ driveway.

But yea, pic does look deceiving based off where its took.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top