C
Chea
That looks pretty awesome Kirk, I too remember your threads on the old DirtyWarez and always admired and envied your garden.. didn't you have that pain in the ass neighbour ? hows things going with her these days...
Latest Thread
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Chea said:That looks pretty awesome Kirk, I too remember your threads on the old DirtyWarez and always admired and envied your garden.. didn't you have that pain in the ass neighbour ? hows things going with her these days...
Chea said:That looks pretty awesome Kirk, I too remember your threads on the old DirtyWarez and always admired and envied your garden.. didn't you have that pain in the ass neighbour ? hows things going with her these days...
I'll have some pic's in a day or two, waiting on a nice sunny day. :thumbsup:chrasna said:Kirk, it's looking better than last year! Great to see the garden flourishing again!
-Chris
***FLASH FLOOD WATCH*** in effect for much of Southern Kentucky until 7am Sunday.
Additional rainfall amounts could range from 2-4" area-wide by Sunday. It will be a bit warmer Sunday, with highs in the low 80s.
kirk1701Ã'® said:Beginning of June, exactly 1 month later for garden :mrgreen:
Will have July Pics up soon and HOLY COW!!!! Tomatoes are as tall as me.
No photoshop needed, yes these are one month appart :lol
![]()
![]()
![]()
Now you see why there is so much room between the tomato rows in the May photo's :thumbsup:
They grow and they grow out.
![]()
![]()
I've been working on cutting the leaves off the Okra but have a little left to do yet, this is back breaking but dam its good in February. :lol:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Admin said:The pics look great, I have trouble just growing grass in my garden![]()
Boy did the peach tree's take off but don't know what I did wrong, all the peaches fell off so nothing to brag about this year were going to be buying peaches to put up :hmmm:kirk1701Ã'® said:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Another shot of the peaches.
![]()
nevyn68 said:Kirk, you need to get a job.
You have way toooooo much time on your hands.
Good work though.![]()