Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Windows 11 Problems,Glitches or Issues

:cool:THE GONG SHOW WILL NEVER END!:lmao:
:angelic::angelic:
:lmao:
​
1QZhOTo.jpg

Could one of the biggest problems with 11 be that 12 is just around the corner?
Now just how are they going to attract you to jump to 12 if it shows itself in 2024?
With
Windows 11's 23H2 update and it's WINDOWS "AI" Copilot, will YOU even have the choice on whether you Upgrade to 12????? Or will it decide for you?

It would have to be a Spectacular NEW OS for me to change to it after all the crap adjusting to 11 was. Not sure what it would take to get me to run 12. Maybe just curiosity and I imagine it is going to be very demanding as far as system requirements. Or like mentioned above, "Will I have a choice?":lmao::lmao:
~~~~
2dXtcnp.jpg

Code:
https://www.pcmag.com/news/what-to-expect-in-windows-12-leaks-rumors-and-more
~~~~~~~~~~~​

Windows 12 Will Have More Built-In AI

Windows 11's 23H2 update brought powerful new artificial intelligence (AI) tools in the form of It's Windows Copilot, already impressive and powerful, though it could stand to have more PC-control capabilities. This kind of user-facing predictive and assistive tools should only get stronger in Windows 12, and AI technology can also improve back-end things like code stability and update delivery................
Any Opinions????
OXkpnkH.gif

I'LL BE YOUR NEW "WIN11 23H2 COPILOT", I'LL
LET YOU HELP ME
MAKE DECISIONS WITH YOUR COMPUTER!
"Can't you tell we're really happy to see you?"
1683605495_copilot-in-whiteboard.gif
​
 
I suspect the AI offering is just an excuse to suck up more of our data :/

OXkpnkH.gif

"I fixed your spelling mistake! ONE POINT FOR AI!"
"INSTALL WIN12 WHEN AVAILABLE AND THE LUCKY 13 TOO!!"


I'LL BE YOUR
NEW "WIN11 23H2 COPILOT", I'LL
LET YOU HELP ME MAKE DECISIONS WITH YOUR COMPUTER!

"Can't you tell we're really happy to see you?"
Summary of Windows!

i5gQYIg.gif
N7BKvge.gif
​
 
Windows 7 was a good OS, Vista sucked so much that when they finally got the majority of the bugs out or repaired they had to call it a new OS because so many were completrely put off with Vista so they called it Windows 7.
Why I wonder did they dump My Computer, You could get to everything thru My Computer. Probably because too many were familiar with it so they had to discard in order to keep flaws a secret.
 
I created a topic about Win11 here because I was having trouble with it and wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. Most people who replied agreed that it just wasn't that great and needs work. I recently did a fresh install of a newer version so we'll see how it works out.. for now, still annoyed that it has icons instead of text for cut/copy/paste (why?) and the start button being in the middle (Ok, I get it, it's easier to reach in the middle... but the Start button has been in the lower left corner for the 25+ years that Window has been around, so... again, why?)

If you want to offer these radical changes, ASK the user during the setup instead of adding unnecessary confusion out of the box.

these are very nuanced issues I've had, and they're probably specific to me, But thought I'd share.
I truly don't think it's specific to you - I have also had weird things happen like every time I play a game the Xbox One controller (genuine microsoft brand with the official dongle) needs me to re-sync it every time. My only guess is that since I dual boot and launch Win10 sometimes, there's a conflict there, but I really have no idea. The controller works every time in Win10.
 
I'm no fan of 11 but, have been running it on one system since the earliest days of it when it was total junk, it has settled down somewhat.
Unfortunately I've been following PCMagazine and some of their "sources" and it sounds like we might just get a WIN12 in 2024 (Still rumoured)
But leaks are predicting some additional ridiculous "AI" changes and 12 will be going "Subscription". I guess we shall see in 2024. "Part of one article below"

We currently have two main versions of Windows 11 - Home and Professional, which cost a set price and include free updates for the lifetime of the operating system. It looks as though Microsoft may change that for Windows 12, with the upfront cost replaced by an ongoing subscription charge that would limit access to features based on the subscription tier chosen.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top