Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Why are Rapidgator and Drop.Download the popular "Upload" sites?

leeuniverse

Swabbie
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
11
Reaction score
10
Points
18
So, both of these places are like the MOST EXPENSIVE to buy premium from... at around $15.00

1fichier for example is around $3.00... There used to be one, can't remember if it was 1fichier or another which was like $6, and it was like the most popular that people uploaded Large Games to. But now I can't find it (unless it was 1fichier), everyone is uploading to the above two sites, even for large games. Some of the places seem to have even "re-uploaded" their older uploads to these two sites.

Anyway, why these two? Do they pay Uploaders or something, and pay well? And thus that's why they are the primary places for Uploaders, thus why the Premium costs are so high?

I would rather pay $3-10 bucks a month rather than around $15.
 
If you are just a downloader then Real Debrid should be your choice IMHO
 
If you are just a downloader then Real Debrid should be your choice IMHO

I tried one of those places which was one of the most popular and has been around a long time and the Rapidgator wouldn't work with Jdownloader when it was supposed to, asked for a Refund and they just RIPPED ME OFF, never giving it to me, even though I complied with their refund rules. Sent a request several times, and they just took my money and ignored me.

So, I don't think I'll EVER use one of those places again. Though, I know you guys have been referring that Real Debrid for some time here as liking it.
Though, I just saw the title of someone who's stopped using it, need to look for it to see why.

I only use the free side of the download hosts. It's fast enough for me.

Ya, I'm like a power user, I literally have OVER a 100 Programs Start Icons/Tiles all grouped, sized etc. as I like alone.
And I sometimes download big games I want to eventually get into. So, sometimes I go on an UPDATE and Download spree of programs and games a couple of times a year so "free" doesn't work during those times. :)

BTW, the above is one reason of many of why Microsoft pisses me off.... their USELESS Windows 11 Start Menu, FAR worse than Win8's was.
Win10's was finally usable, just needing some more right-click options and to auto-install tiles when programs are installed, then we remove/adjust them how we like.
Damned incompetent mother *****'s! I'll likely never be able to update, and when I do I'll have to use some 3rd party program to get an actual "competent" Start Menu, rather than somebody's "personal" bull SHIP!

LOL
 
Never bought a premium account from any file host and I've survived just fine and dandy without. Don't be conned into buying a premium account with any file host
I use the the free version for Rapidgator as there maybe no other option and I have the time to wait as the files I download are small, but a lot of downloads today are very large and no one has the time to wait for them to download on the free version, EMS, if you are downloading large files and you are not useing a premium account you must have a key to another door to do it?? and I am sure that there are many friends out there who would enjoy using it?? ;)
 
That's one host and there a couple more I would not use the free version on.
50kb/s is definitely is not user friendly LOL
But there are plenty of other hosts that give you decent speeds as a free user
 
I use the the free version for Rapidgator as there maybe no other option and I have the time to wait as the files I download are small, but a lot of downloads today are very large and no one has the time to wait for them to download on the free version, EMS, if you are downloading large files and you are not useing a premium account you must have a key to another door to do it?? and I am sure that there are many friends out there who would enjoy using it?? ;)


I refuse to use RG if I can not find any other host, which isn't very often, I ask someone nicely if they wouldn't mind re-upping it to a UF file host. Other than that I usually find my stuff with UF links somewhere in the universe of the www
 
So, does anyone know why almost literally ALL uploaders are primarily using Rapidgator and Drop.Download?

Like on this forum, most links are those two or NitroFlare who's also a terrible downloader for Free (like RG), not sure about the "price", but only "some" links are they, so it's not helpful to have a premium account with them.
But, it's also essentially ALL of the Download sites, they almost only or primarily use RG and DD.
 
I suspect for RG because it has been around for a very long time and they have a of of users, therefore more downloads for the Uploader
I agree, I would put NitroFlare in the same category as RG as a free user CRAP! LOL
Not too sure why with DD
 
they almost only or primarily use RG and DD.
And that's why we started the Free User Friendly movement here; to allow folks with limited funds or access the ability to get the files they want or need in a reasonable time and with no additional outlay of funds above what they pay for internet access. So please make use of the User Friendly Hosts as each and every post is required to include at least one. If you find posts without UFH or with dead UFH, please report them so they can be handled by the staff. Thanks and thanks for using D/W.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top