Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What song you would like to be played at your funeral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hkirin1
  • Start date Start date
Queen: The theme to Flash Gordon - "Flash"

nobody will know WHAT the fu@# to think.

Do me a favour - watch the whole video and imagine that I'm cold in the coffin with all 2 of my friends surrounding me (and you, of course, because there are free snacks,) and this song is BLASTING from giant speakers instead of Amazing Grace. Remember, everyone HAS to listen quietly and keep a straight face through the thing, because that's what's expected at a funeral.

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Walk out? Dance? Sing along? you're just here for the small sandwiches, so who cared how everyone (two people?) judge you.

Anyone who responds gets 10 DirtyWarez points.

-Chris

[youtube]MS4_Z84-rRE[/youtube]
 
chrasna said:
I'd love to hear your thoughts. Walk out? Dance? Sing along? you're just here for the small sandwiches, so who cared how everyone (two people?) judge you.

Knowing you - I'd jump up and yell FOOD FIGHT! and start tossing :mrgreen:
 
Niman said:
chrasna said:
I'd love to hear your thoughts. Walk out? Dance? Sing along? you're just here for the small sandwiches, so who cared how everyone (two people?) judge you.

Knowing you - I'd jump up and yell FOOD FIGHT! and start tossing :mrgreen:

+10 DirtyWarez Points to you!
 
I won't kick the bucket, every thousand years or so I just go into a cocoon like state and be reborn as I am now :hmmm:
 
The 4th movement of Beethoven's Ninth Symphony: "Ode to Joy"

[youtube]XFX8S9aAgvw[/youtube]​
 
[youtube]Z3E39c4vd1A[/youtube]


LOL



Or how about...

[youtube]ORsFFjt1x6Q[/youtube]


Maybe this....

[youtube]4FN95TWI-W0[/youtube]

Last one to round up the selection...

[youtube]Jj1T6gBDCMs[/youtube]

hahahahha
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top