Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What song you would like to be played at your funeral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hkirin1
  • Start date Start date
H

hkirin1

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd2TpX_moQw[/youtube]

So they don't fall asleep
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif


And i love it!
 
I don't really care, I'll be too dead to hear it anyway :D
 
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA[/youtube]

I want everyone to party at my funeral.
 
That song will cost you nearly $3,000 just for the room to play it in.

Take it from someone who just went through it, good thing my mom and my dad both were smart enough at a early age to get burial insurance so they each had $10k

I myself have done decided to donate my body to science for research, I don't believe in wasting no $10k for casket, vault to put casket in, plot of land for the vault with the casket and then add another $4,000 for a rock on top of me with my dam name saying here lies that smart good for nothing James T. Kirk :lol: so someone can spend money every year and come and put flowers on me. No thank You

Just prop me up beside the jukebox when I die :mrgreen:
 
I must be getting old or something because if i died soon then I hope that my girlfriend gets this playing for me...

This is the Lyric version to sing along with:


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdN5GyTl8K0[/youtube]

I bet you weren't expecting this tune did you?​
 
You won't hear it either so it would be wasted lol
 
kirk1701Ã'® said:
I myself have done decided to donate my body to science for research, I don't believe in wasting no $10k for casket, vault to put casket in, plot of land for the vault with the casket and then add another $4,000 for a rock on top of me with my dam name saying here lies that smart good for nothing James T. Kirk :lol: so someone can spend money every year and come and put flowers on me. No thank You

I am doing exactly the same thing. Donating my body to science.
Why waste the money when I'm not really there any more?
 
nevyn68 said:
kirk1701Ã'® said:
I myself have done decided to donate my body to science for research, I don't believe in wasting no $10k for casket, vault to put casket in, plot of land for the vault with the casket and then add another $4,000 for a rock on top of me with my dam name saying here lies that smart good for nothing James T. Kirk :lol: so someone can spend money every year and come and put flowers on me. No thank You

I am doing exactly the same thing. Donating my body to science.
Why waste the money when I'm not really there any more?

I don't even think science would want my body....maybe I'll make my own suspended animation chamber...with double sided sticky tape, couple of empty loo rolls, a couple of computer case boxes and a soda syphon LOL
 
eatmyshorts said:
nevyn68 said:
kirk1701Ã'® said:
I myself have done decided to donate my body to science for research, I don't believe in wasting no $10k for casket, vault to put casket in, plot of land for the vault with the casket and then add another $4,000 for a rock on top of me with my dam name saying here lies that smart good for nothing James T. Kirk :lol: so someone can spend money every year and come and put flowers on me. No thank You

I am doing exactly the same thing. Donating my body to science.
Why waste the money when I'm not really there any more?

I don't even think science would want my body....maybe I'll make my own suspended animation chamber...with double sided sticky tape, couple of empty loo rolls, a couple of computer case boxes and a soda syphon LOL

You just made me choke on my coffee :mrgreen:

Why not add some duck tape while your at it :whistling:
 
Duck tape isn't standard procedure :)
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top