Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What has happened to this site?

Omikse

Swabbie
Joined
May 25, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
Points
8
I have to say that this site has really gone downhill. Before you changed styles and formatting, it used to be super easy to find anything I was looking for. Now, whenever I do a search for things I am looking for, 9 chances out of 10 it can't find it. Not even a dead post. Most of the time I get results for thing I am not even looking for no matter what search criteria I put in. trying to find an older show now is next to impossible. Most of the time I have to ask for someone to upload it, which I am grateful to those that do, but it should not be that way. GO back to the way things were. I miss the old DirtyWarez.
 
I have no trouble with the site at all but the file hosts (clicknupload , dropdownload etc) suck big time these days. Almost impossible to download anything anymore. Clicknupload constantly gives Wrong Captcha notice no matter what you do.
I just come here for a look these days & find other download sites with different hosts if I need something, but that aint all that easy to do.
 
funny because when I do a search.....I usually find whatever it is I'm looking for.
right click the search magnifier, click advanced search, click search threads and then put in whatever you are searching for and the section you are looking in. Can't be any easier.

With regard to file hosts, we try to find the best UF file hosts and that is the User Friendly list.

Drop and click can be a bit hit and miss recently....drop speeds are awful. Click well they have been really weird recently, having intrusive ads, redirecting to new pages that have nothing to do with your download.

With regard to finding a file host that suits your download and you can't find it in the download section......there is the request section.
 
funny because when I do a search.....I usually find whatever it is I'm looking for.
right click the search magnifier, click advanced search, click search threads and then put in whatever you are searching for and the section you are looking in. Can't be any easier.

With regard to file hosts, we try to find the best UF file hosts and that is the User Friendly list.

Drop and click can be a bit hit and miss recently....drop speeds are awful. Click well they have been really weird recently, having intrusive ads, redirecting to new pages that have nothing to do with your download.

With regard to finding a file host that suits your download and you can't find it in the download section......there is the request section.
I have done it that way. For instance, just now, I searched for The Red Green Show. I got 3 results, none of which had anything to do with Red Green. 1 for a Bewitched show, 1 for Barney's world, and 1 for Jonathan McReynolds Red & Green. I don't know what you are doing to finds things easily but I have a hell of a time getting what I want.
 
Just because you want something doesn't mean it's posted, That's why I suggested using the request section if you can't find it.
 
No problems at all for me.
I've been a member here for years & always found what I needed or some kind member uploaded from my request in the wanted section
 
I have done it that way. For instance, just now, I searched for The Red Green Show. I got 3 results, none of which had anything to do with Red Green. 1 for a Bewitched show, 1 for Barney's world, and 1 for Jonathan McReynolds Red & Green. I don't know what you are doing to finds things easily but I have a hell of a time getting what I want.
I just searched for Bewititched using the imdb TT number and got over 10 pages of results try that way.
EDIT Barney's world 2 pages nothing for the Red Green show so i guess that's not been posted.
 
Last edited:
EDIT Barney's world 2 pages nothing for the Red Green show so i guess that's not been posted.

That's what I said, "Just because you want something doesn't mean it's posted" lol
 
If I search for "severance" in search on the right hand side, the first actual result for severance is at the bottom of the first page.

Previously it would be a page full of severance results.

Having to now go through the advanced search (extra steps for the same result) is a pain and the reason I don't use a number of other sites.
 
The search wasn't all that they are talking about, it just happened to be one direction of their post....


Its not a pain, I find it just as quick as I would any other way. The search gets to focus on ONE section not all of them when you do the advanced search, its a couple of clicks of a mouse button lol
 
You could have just entered the IMDb reference and it would have come up try it....

tt11280740
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top