Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

We back again (Warez Forum)

I did create an account on warez-v3.org

Oh... don't get me wrong. I have nothing against any other site, and certainly not Warez-V3... my comments were solely based on any that may be trying to mimic the original. Those I've heard were just trying to scam people.
 
So, I take it that there is no legitimate rebirth of warez-bb.org and that any sites using similar graphics, such as warez-v3.org and warez-bb.website really have no relation to the original except for purpose and similar graphics.

As to warez-bb.website not accepting mail.com addresses, why is mail.com regarded as throwaway email? mail.com is a real email service where I can receive replies and keep them in their web mail interace.

Correct, there is no legitimate rebirth WBB. In a nutshell it's dead and buried with all those claiming to be WBB are fake.

Unfortunately I'm unable to answer question, WV3 staff would be best placed to shed light on that one. If it's not an acceptable email service be prepared for your account to be deleted well based on my experience.
 
Is warez-v3.org the rebirth of the venerable warez-bb.org that folded a few years ago? I also am aware of another site, warez-bb.website that seems to use similar graphics as warez-v3.org and warez-bb.org used to use. What is the relationship between these three sites
Please be warned that there are sites that are actively harassing their members for money on a regular basis to supposedly keep "WBB" running.

Two points:

1. WBB is 100% DEAD and won't be back. It was bad enough for it's last couple of years to put most people off
2. The folks asking their members for donations are claiming that their expenses are much higher than they really are. Most donations go in their pocket.
 
After WBB shutdown We staff Decided Start WBB again but Difference Name WV3, With old Memories , WBB is Emotional Like our Home .
We Cant Back Old Domain and Backup. but We Can Make larger Warez-v3 Like WBB With your Love and Support Guys , We are Family
We are Real Our Staff Uploaders All Real , In Future More WBB Staff Will join, They are Now Busy in Real Life .
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top