Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

We back again (Warez Forum)

Since I forgot my password, and your system will not send anything to me, I guess I was banned for some reason. Oh well, it would have been great to return to such a great site. I wish you all the very best, now and in the future.
 
Since I forgot my password, and your system will not send anything to me, I guess I was banned for some reason. Oh well, it would have been great to return to such a great site. I wish you all the very best, now and in the future.
Thanks for your support i reply your msg please check..
 
See "Change" farther below in updated images

r81an7o.jpg


Error code 522

isEkmlI.jpg

And

Moeeefl.jpg

Or is it just from here?(my location/connection)
***Happened to notice in CHAT, apparently NOT just here.(my location)
a9ztBCF.gif


*When you attempt to access site it now looks like this.
YVc516I.jpg

N1K418L.jpg

K6yIsIz.jpg
 
Is warez-v3.org the rebirth of the venerable warez-bb.org that folded a few years ago? I also am aware of another site, warez-bb.website that seems to use similar graphics as warez-v3.org and warez-bb.org used to use. What is the relationship between these three sites?

I tried to register for warez-bb.website and it wont take my email address complaining "The email service you entered is not allowed." I tried two addresses (one at techie.com and one at engineer.com) from the mail.com service which is NOT a throwaway email service. What email service can I use for warez-bb.website, that I can sign up for without giving a phone number?
 
Last edited:
Is warez-v3.org the rebirth of the venerable warez-bb.org that folded a few years ago? I also am aware of another site, warez-bb.website that seems to use similar graphics as warez-v3.org and warez-bb.org used to use. What is the relationship between these three sites?

I tried to register for warez-bb.website and it wont take my email address complaining "The email service you entered is not allowed." I tried two addresses (one at techie.com and one at engineer.com) from the mail.com service which is NOT a throwaway email service. What email service can I use for warez-bb.website, that I can sign up for without giving a phone number?

Rumor has it, and correct me if I'm wrong... it's a fake duplicate. The original is gone and anyone trying to keep it running is most likely a scam.

Btw... a throwaway Gmail/Yahoo acct works great for net subscriptions to forums and websites.
 
My understanding is that it's a fake duplicate just trying increase it's member numbers.

The site doesn't allow throw away email addresses of any kind and if used your account is deleted. My account was deleted for this reason over a year ago. Some staff were rude and I rarely logged in so no major loss.
 
Rumor has it, and correct me if I'm wrong... it's a fake duplicate. The original is gone and anyone trying to keep it running is most likely a scam.

My understanding is that it's a fake duplicate just trying increase it's member numbers.
So, I take it that there is no legitimate rebirth of warez-bb.org and that any sites using similar graphics, such as warez-v3.org and warez-bb.website really have no relation to the original except for purpose and similar graphics.

The site doesn't allow throw away email addresses of any kind and if used your account is deleted. My account was deleted for this reason over a year ago. Some staff were rude and I rarely logged in so no major loss.

As to warez-bb.website not accepting mail.com addresses, why is mail.com regarded as throwaway email? mail.com is a real email service where I can receive replies and keep them in their web mail interace.

Btw... a throwaway Gmail/Yahoo acct works great for net subscriptions to forums and websites.

gmail seems to require me to provide a cell phone number very soon after setup to continue use of an account. What email services are good to allow a person to create and operate an email account for months or years without ever having to provide a cell phone number or another email address? I just want a simple user id/password (and if I forget, maybe at most security questions for recovery.) Does yahoo fall in this category? Is it better to VPN through another country that might have different regulations to get an email account (and then use what email service once connected to said VPN)?
 
So, I take it that there is no legitimate rebirth of warez-bb.org and that any sites using similar graphics, such as warez-v3.org and warez-bb.website really have no relation to the original except for purpose and similar graphics.

There is not. Seems you're intent on finding out one way or another, so.. go for it. But the original BB is gone. If it's that much trouble to create an acct; walks like a dog, barks like a dog.
 
go for it
I did create an account on warez-v3.org and it looks to be a very nice board like this one is. The other one, warez-bb.website, won't accept my email addresses because mail.com is not good enough, even though it is a real email service.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top