Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Volkswagen Emissions Scandal (Criminal Probe Opened)

VW bosses earn multi-millions

He quit his job as head of Volkswagen in September 2015 after the company was found to have cheated pollution tests on a mass scale. But Martin Winterkorn continued picking up his multi-million euro salary till the end of 2016, till expiry of his contract.

In 2014 he got 16 M Euros.

Code:
https://www.thelocal.de/20151218/disgraced-ex-vw-boss-still-earning-millions
Despite the company losing billions, and the exhaust emissions scandal, the members of the Volkswagen Executive Board pocketed more money in 2015 than in the previous year. The nine members of the board received â'¬63.2 million collectively, up from the â'¬54 million they were paid in 2014.

Code:
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2016/05/10/volk-m10.html
 
I have to comment on this :: I love my GTI and won't give it up thou not effected by the scandal, VW still produces good safe automobile -

and thats the way I am -

whitefish
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top