Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sticky TV Series I Currently Like and Recommend

When you are tired of all those cops and robbers, try a bit of history with series such as Versailles , The Crown and Victoria. All entertaining and educational at the same time. Older series such as Rome, The Tudors and I Claudius are still worth a watch too.
 
When you are tired of all those cops and robbers, try a bit of history with series such as Versailles , The Crown and Victoria. All entertaining and educational at the same time. Older series such as Rome, The Tudors and I Claudius are still worth a watch too.


I loved Victoria, They was to bring it back but that never happened. The Crown is popular as all heck but I was never able to get the links to stay up to date with the series.
 
Sons of Anarchy
Justified
Man in the High Castle (I couldn't stop watching this)
Yellowstone
Mayans MC
Cobrai Kai
For Life
Waco (6 part mini-series)
Dexter
Revolution
The Mandalorian
Jack Ryan
SEAL Team
The Resident
Fargo (TV Series)

all excellent shows.


SOA is great but I think Mayans is pretty bad. It sucks

Jack Ryan is great SO if you like Homeland and stuff like that I recomend the TV called Tehran.

Not a Star Wars Guy but I gotta say I like The Mandalarian series a lot. And who dont like Dexter?(DL the e-books) if you a fan.
 
Alias Grace
Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034007/

Just got done with this mini series.
Pretty good IMO.
You got to pay attention as it jump back and forth in time.

I would rate a 7+ out of 10.
 
Soldier, Soldier.

This series just got better and better, those of us ex-Army/military, will appreciate how well done this is. We all had goof-offs, jokers and wankers. Yes, it is a bit of a 'soap opera' remember it is only entertainment, not the Seal, or. Ultimate force, type show.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top