xettegt Swabbie Joined Feb 9, 2026 Messages 5 Reaction score 1 Points 3 Loc Quebec Feb 9, 2026 #13 those little square pretzels filled with peanut butter
D darvondoom Swabbie Joined Feb 10, 2026 Messages 5 Reaction score 2 Points 3 Loc United States Feb 11, 2026 #14 Chinese Food in the little carton. (preferably Broccoli and Chicken)
A alexus25f Swabbie Joined Feb 13, 2026 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Points 3 Loc Georgia Feb 13, 2026 #15 Chester's Hot Fries
A akanezzoko Swabbie Joined Feb 14, 2026 Messages 12 Reaction score 1 Points 3 Loc no Feb 14, 2026 #16 POTATO CHIPS!
O oldmaynegames Swabbie Joined Feb 28, 2026 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Loc BR Feb 28, 2026 #17 tortilla chips and tostitos salsa
B Bramguy Swabbie Joined Mar 2, 2026 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Points 3 Loc Canada Mar 2, 2026 #18 Potato chips, who can open a bag of chips and not eat the whole bag
G goodshipsquid Swabbie Joined Mar 4, 2026 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Loc Western US Mar 4, 2026 #19 Love potato chips and salsa.
J jazzhotdog Swabbie Joined Mar 15, 2026 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Points 3 Loc Nashville, TN Mar 15, 2026 #20 Lots of good stuff in here! I do not say no to much hahaha cookies are my go-to though. I am a sucker for a fresh, classic, good quality, chocolate chip.
Lots of good stuff in here! I do not say no to much hahaha cookies are my go-to though. I am a sucker for a fresh, classic, good quality, chocolate chip.
E elcisitiak Swabbie Joined May 23, 2026 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Loc USA May 23, 2026 #21 For me it's either fresh sugar snap peas, or cookie dough. I have no middle ground.
A ant506 Swabbie Joined May 31, 2026 Messages 5 Reaction score 1 Points 3 Loc Australia May 31, 2026 #22 TimTams!
B baladar Swabbie Joined Jun 4, 2026 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Points 3 Loc Europe Jun 8, 2026 #23 Doritos! The spiciest kind!
venom999 Swabbie Joined Feb 22, 2021 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Points 3 Loc earth Jun 14, 2026 #24 I'm hooked on this newish thing called Popcorners. They're like a healthier version of doritos,