Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Post Your Pet Pictures

Thought I would add a bit of canine presence to the feline fest. As when dealing with Joe Pesci, don't let Wes's short stature lull you into a false sense of security...



World-s-Best-Dog.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's a purrfectly pawsed photo!

And this is the latest purrson in my life. Alice, also called Calice, for Calico Alice.

HlKlOSF.jpg
 
This is the Queen of the house

P1080550.jpg


P1080543.jpg



Don't mess with me Missy!
P1080946.jpg



These are some of my other outside cats.
A neighbour passed away and his little girl decided she lived at my place (in my yard (on my veranda in a heated bed actually)) and she went on to have 2 lots of 3 kittens, 3 boys then 3 girls. We kept the lot (and had all girls including mum desexed) but sadly one of the boys vanished. It hurt, he was my sons favourite and he won't ever forget.


IMG-4249.jpg


IMG-4310.jpg


IMG-4917.jpg


IMG-4935.jpg


IMG-5160.jpg


IMG-5168.jpg


IMG-5297.jpg


IMG-5334.jpg


I have more cats, and more photos, I just have to get out but I'll post pictures later.
 
Not to offend anyone but cats are gross and dogs well.....I can live with I guess. I use to own a ferret years and years ago. His name was Weaser (Hence my nic). He was Weaser before Weaser became a popular band. Unfortunately he died of cancer and I never owned another animal again.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top