He who writes on shithouse wallsSo I'm going to start off with this one.....
Here I sit lonely hearted,
Wanted a sht but only farted.
Rolls his shit in little balls.
He who reads these words of wit
Eats those little balls of shit.
Latest Thread
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He who writes on shithouse wallsSo I'm going to start off with this one.....
Here I sit lonely hearted,
Wanted a sht but only farted.
Oi leave my creative poetry aloneHe who writes on shithouse walls
Rolls his shit in little balls.
He who reads these words of wit
Eats those little balls of shit.
Memento
When I die,
bury me with my guitar
beneath the sand.
When I die,
among the orange trees
and the mint.
When I die,
bury me, if you wish,
in a weather vane.
When I die!