I would keep a log of what has successfully grown and what did not and pics for how well they grew. This way I could remember what to plant next year. No point replanting a crap crop LOL
if you buy plants that have started to grow and they are going to be transplanted, there is one thing that you have to remember and that is those plants have been grown in regulated greenhouses, heat, fertilizers and other chemical to make them grow fast and look better for selling. they will need the same conditions in the garden or you will be disapointed with the results.
if you buy plants that have started to grow and they are going to be transplanted, there is one thing that you have to remember and that is those plants have been grown in regulated greenhouses, heat, fertilizers and other chemical to make them grow fast and look better for selling. they will need the same conditions in the garden or you will be disapointed with the results.
Never thought it about that. Probably will avoid already grown plants and start with seeds, also my father made me a wooden pot like a small greenhouse to start growing strawberries in the summer and make smoothies :3 <3
I am so hyped, maybe I will shuffle the dirt and clean some more old roots and stones out of my garden!