Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old BayW members that are absent

Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Ah there snaggy pics of old Dirtywarez moony I can't change the names on them lol
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

I kicked a**e after that....made others weep LOL
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

^ ^
kiwi is already a member here, but he rarely appears. Unfortunately, this also applies to many others.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

I'm here since a while guys, and moonlytr1 is here as moonlighter, he is running another forum so he isnt active.
While I "might" have informed Mend/.Green. ryu, zzzcocacola, countzero, ianwuk and some others that i have on my facebook.
the guys that i miss here include
njoseph24(disappeared long ago, was probably the coolest person at FW)
laiho
Green/Mend
3ch0(Coz he made me admin the day nemo screwed the forum up :P was always fun chatting with this TROLL)
Nemo (as admin i saw his posts stating that im a dick and i shudnt be made mod, when TN suggested my name as mod)
The-Punisher/Moe/Mohd-Taha
ianwuk(always there to help)
Technophreak(that guy was quite an amazing person, i even remember his girlfriend's name :P )
seahawk(must be at his own forum)
backslash
Walvorine
maybe more that i dont remember right now, as i havent been active ever since Dirtywarez went down. no more forums for me.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

ashas_moon said:
While I "might" have informed Mend/.Green. ryu, zzzcocacola, countzero, ianwuk and some others that i have on my facebook.
ianwuk is already a member, though inactive. Can you clarify whether you have informed the others? If not, can you do it?
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Katzenfreund said:
ashas_moon said:
While I "might" have informed Mend/.Green. ryu, zzzcocacola, countzero, ianwuk and some others that i have on my facebook.
ianwuk is already a member, though inactive. Can you clarify whether you have informed the others? If not, can you do it?
contacted em all..
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

^ ^
Welcome and thanks for the clarification. I always wondered about the duality of poetic talent.

OP list amended accordingly.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

I remember all old members mentioned above...laiho...was he mentioned already? And few guys who had couple of hundreds of posts with not much links to share, but present and being happy to be members of the FW/BW (manolisb, for example). I was one of those among the army of anonymous ghosts as well, who posted and shared as much as they can, but never gave enough work to enter more socially engaged circles of the board. Except on one Christmas, when I got my VIP status. And what a day was!

DirtyWarez_5K_post_zpsb0bae508.jpg


Achieving remembered name imply lot of work around the board, ofcorse. So I didn't really expect anybody to remember mine. But Katzenfreund actually did, which was a pleasant surprise. Thanks mate. :salute:

I was hanging around FW/BW board since 2005, and I can't remember having greater time on any other not before nor after BW. And was pretty down when BW went down.

Some things changed, some stayed the same...Glad to see few familiar faces though. And I surely hope some of that old magic that floated around old BW would come back again.
 
Welcome home crampoos, it's particularly pleasant to see old members finding their way back. And I do remember well your old avatar.

OP amended to reflect crampoos's return.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top