Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old BayW members that are absent

Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Oi', i'm not on it and i was elite back then :p. Bad boy :p
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Jab007 was the reason I found this site in the first place. they uploaded a movie with a nfo file in it so I came looking for more.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Yeah Jab007 was good and not a bad mod either
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Strangely, I don't seem to remember Jab007. Was he at DirtyWarez or ForumW? And did he stay till old DirtyWarez closed or left early?
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

he was at DirtyWarez I don't know about ForumW, he was or is still a member of the big board as well

He wasn't at bw when it closed and I think he left not long after he stopped being a mod, but all that was on old bw before nemo and co
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

OK, I've added his name to the "Wanted" list and checked on him, but he hasn't been active for 10 months.

But it's strange that not more of our members have located and contacted wanted names. Probably it will get better when the holiday season is over.
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent


I know they are here...because I sorted out a request for them :)


Oi', i'm not on it and i was elite back then :p. Bad boy :p

awwwwwwwww bless, did you get forgotten.... :lol:
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

kaitshaw...is missing, don't remember seeing kyle,
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Glad to be back..name used to be woodz on DirtyWarez..sent a request to have my name changed back
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Just some profile images of some old bw mods/admins I haven't found everyone yet still looking for people here

Code:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://BatW.org


Lj4an.jpg



AnY8f.jpg



texvd.jpg



3aBsO.jpg



9pZ94.jpg



PeH73.jpg



xAITI.jpg



4eJws.jpg



uXoRw.jpg



4A2nb.jpg



wTa5w.jpg



Lw3Aj.jpg



Y3cTu.jpg
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

Mine & looks like i still have that avatar too :)

4pb6.png
 
Re: Old BayW ÃŽÅ"embers that are absent

jeeeeeeeeeeeezuz I had 30k in posts in 2010.....that changed LOL
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top