Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Obamacare vs. Affordable Care Act

  • Thread starter Thread starter kirk1701®
  • Start date Start date
Niman said:
kirk1701® said:
So now they want a copy of my SS Card and my Birth certificate to prove I am a US citizen

Boy you are a dumb*ss, if you told them from the get go that you were here illegally - you would have qualified for the Premium plan with low deductibles... (and they would have sent you a brand new SS Card)!

LOL Niman
No, not here illegally; I'm 100% American made complete with red blood and love my beans and corn bread :lotpot:

It's the screwy flaws in the system that screwed it up and now I hear the whole Obamacare servers are being looked into do to the flaws. Problem is on their ends. :whistling:
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top