Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Now I got myself in a fix

  • Thread starter Thread starter kirk1701®
  • Start date Start date
nevyn68 said:
Start at the beginning with the question of what do you know?
Then take it from there.
This is a mouse.
This is a keyboard.
This is a monitor. (The Mrs still thinks the monitor is the computer half the time.)
This is the on button.

If at any point she starts at you then walk away.
Get a beer and drink it before going back. :P

She'll get up and walk off too

I don't think she wants to learn honestly, I think she wants me to do it for her :whistling:
 
Strange that nobody mentioned Windows own tutorial. Either they don't think much of it, or they don't know it exists. The latter is probable because MS has a knack for hiding things. In my XP it's in
start > AllPrograms > Accessories

When I first got XP, I made a plan to go thru it. Which I kept putting off. And by the time I got round to having a go, I knew more than it could teach me.
 
Katzenfreund said:
Strange that nobody mentioned Windows own tutorial. Either they don't think much of it, or they don't know it exists. The latter is probable because MS has a knack for hiding things. In my XP it's in
start > AllPrograms > Accessories

When I first got XP, I made a plan to go thru it. Which I kept putting off. And by the time I got round to having a go, I knew more than it could teach me.

Sounds like me

Windows 95
I must have screwed up the install 20 times then started figuring out how to fix it :mrgreen:

I learned more by doing and making the mistakes then any tutorial could have shown.
 
d25trident said:
How I'd it go with the teaching pal ?, did your ma grasp it.

Hell we haven't even sat down at the desk yet.

She's running circles around me with all this canning and putting up food we've grown. :lol:
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top