Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

NeverWet

We are looking forward to your review totalnuts.

And yes, it should keep ice off a car windshield on Winter mornings.

Among the many uses, I was amused to read this:
ââ'¬Å"Have you ever tried spraying pam on the bottom of your skis to go faster? Considering the fact that you are reading this, it is safe to assume you haven't, as you are not (currently) dead. Applying NeverWet to your skis would be kind of like that, except impossibly more dangerous. Expect speeds up to however much it will take to kill you on your first run.ââ'¬Â

I remember on some past Olympics some skiers heated their skis to go faster. Well, this stuff should do the job much more effectively. And as said above, lethally.
 
Never had magic sand when we were children :( all the fun we could have had :D
 
I want to spray the shower.
No more cleaning. :)
Oh and spray the toilet..........

Wait I have another one....

Spray Miss 8's head and I don't need to buy a new swimming cap. :)
 
Miss 8's? Damn has it been that long, i remember you talkin on old bw about "little miss 6" :p and "little miss 7" :p What's she been upto? Probably gets wet every now and then in the swimmin pool :)
 
Well so far it is crap, it is recomended to use on new things only, if it is already worn and used not really works, as i did on a toilet brush
also as said in the discripition you should repeat the treatment after a while since when you se is the protection gets off again
you definitely should pray in on outside, or you don't live to see the result.

i will not buy new things what i don't need, just to see it didn't work

it is like that power clue you always see, you just need 1 drop and can hold a car in a second
somehow that shit never works here, and if it works you need the prefect conditions for it

I used scotchgard the name should be changed in "bull shit"
 
Thanks for the factual feedback totalnuts. Well, I suppose we're back to the old saying:
"If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is."

And yes, those miracle glues never work for me either. The only thing that sticks well with them are my fingers.
 
Ahh shucks... I was hoping for a video of Total installing a screen door in the bottom of a rowboat, then spraying it with NeverWet...

Not just your fingers Katz... :whistling:
 
Katzenfreund said:
Thanks for the factual feedback totalnuts. Well, I suppose we're back to the old saying:
"If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is."

And yes, those miracle glues never work for me either. The only thing that sticks well with them are my fingers.

Exactly
Too many times I've too seen these TV offers, specially on FOX TV and they seem to be the worst.

They look good till you get it and try it and OH "Try it for free for 30 days"

They don't tell you your responsible for paying return shipping??? :stop:

And these exercise ad's, you have to love them, lose 60 Lbs. in 30 days doing nothing but jumping up and down?? :hmmm:
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top