Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

NeverWet

Katzenfreund

The Oracle
V I P
Joined
Jun 1, 2013
Messages
2,452
Reaction score
312
Points
113
Loc
Europe
I bet itââ'¬â"¢s not what you think. This product has possibilities. Let's think of a few.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrjXSsfxMQ[/youtube]
 
I reckon they've altered the stuff that you can put on windscreens. A lot of car washes have it...once the car is washed its lightly sprayed with a water repellent, the water just runs of like beads....

Being as Katz has overcome his challenging technical fingymajig.....I can get rid of the vid now :D
 
Good thinking Chea. I suppose the answer is that a new invention is now needed of something that makes materials permeable to water so that they can get wet for cleaning. :P

Or, one hopes, if water including sweat canââ'¬â"¢t get at them, theyââ'¬â"¢ll never get dirtyââ'¬Â¦
 
edible undies??? :lol:
 
nice share! I showed this to my GF and she was just as amazed as I was.

And i thought our non-stick pan was cool!
 
This idea is not particularly new.
Scotchguard has been doing this for years.

An example is hydrophobic sand (Magic Sand):


Sand + Tray + Scotchguard + Water = Dry Sand.

tumblr_ltgz1nvHYI1r05n56o1_400.gif


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjBnF0xqpfc[/youtube]

How to here:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7eLPX48jgo[/youtube]
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top