Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

National Security

I've heard that a few times in my life, my reply to it is, if you were good at your job you wouldn't be replaced or they are in poverty and don't understand that it is the governments that cause the division.

I've heard that on the manufacturing floor, and even watching people stab each other in the back trying to grab the next rung on the corporate ladder. But, as you say.. "govt cause division", is exactly where I hear it most often. Republicans screaming from every corner of the Capitol, claiming the country is being overrun by job stealing immigrants, and I don't see it. I see it when they're here and not working... just as I see no one born in this country (other than family farms) running to the fields because they'd love to spend the days in hot summer heat, picking tomatoes, avocadoes.. whatever it is.

Not a one. But, they're voting for leaders who claim jobs are being stolen. That's the threat.... and if Navy is our next Pres, this country needs an enema... so maybe we can take a few billion from the Pentagon's budget of massage chairs and lobster brisk lunches, and start giving out free colon cleanings for anyone who still claims white supremacy is the drum in which we all need to march.

I vote for a "chicken in every pot and a car in every backyard".

I vote for chicken, pot, having a decent car and campfires in the backyard.
 
Pot tasting like chicken? no no no although at least you can say you had veg and protein lol
 
You didn't mention OXYGEN, which is produced by plants that use CO2. This is why it is so important to buck the net zero emissions nonsense because its based on CO2 not NOX. NOX is far more dangerous for us. However, our government chop down trees for bicycle paths

Trees need water in more ways than one, how many forest fires have there been over the last year around the globe? Now you can feel happy riding your bicycle down the paths made by the government, as the wood can be used to keep some people warm during the cold days as other energy forms seem to be in short supply or too expensive,
 
Now you can feel happy riding your bicycle down the paths made by the government
Have you ever seen a droid using a bicycle, whilst knowingly partaking in the systematic cut down of trees. There aren't enough trees lining our roads because they are being ripped up for cyclists...I wonder how much pollution is expelled by the vehicles needed, petrol filled chainsaws, to go around and cut down all the trees and then how much pollution is caused by creating cycle paths where previously we had trees. That I consider to be a security threat to the people of this country.
 
Our Droid can do a lot more than ride bicycle LOL

OK this thread is wayyyyyyyy off topic, let's try and get back on track here.



National Security, many people use these words, but what do they mean? are some people using them to make money? Or, should they be changed to International Security, where more damage to life and property are caused through natural elements, such as, rain, wind. snow and draught etc.
 
Our Droid can do a lot more than ride bicycle LOL

OK this thread is wayyyyyyyy off topic, let's try and get back on track here.


I beg to differ, as our friend The Droid is thinking about the security of the trees and the pleasure that they give to our lives, as I mentioned before all forms of life need some form of security. Just like the Amazon basin.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top