Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

My New Website on Cats

Katz, you should have a HERO cat section... for HERO CAT and all the other cats out there saving lives etc....
 
Brain Freeze

brainfreeze.gif
 
That's funny!
goJR7u1.gif


By the way, my site has appeared on Google.Rather early, as I submitted it directly rather than wait for them to find it.

It appears high when any of the following search terms are used, otherwise it's lost in the multiplicity of cat & pet sites.

cat advice quotes photos
cat advice quotes facts
cat advice quotes trivia
cat advice quotes training
"cat advice & trivia" (this last one also shows the present thread)
 
hmmm.....

look at this, katz...

Code:
http://mashable.com/2013/07/11/cat-websites/
 
That's one of the best finds I've seen for a long time and will keep me busy for some hours.

I hope one day my site makes the list. For the time being, it's just the cultural event of the year. ;)
 
makes deals with other sites.... they link to you, you link to them...

THAT helps with Google rankings as well.
 
Sorry, missed that... great advice?? More like great minds think alike, you were first with that one so you are greater.... :)
 
OK, I'll see if I can approach other cat sites, though as you would know, cats are solitary self-sufficient animals.

So, are any of you astute enough cats to have noticed that my CATS site has been added to the affiliate link box/header link that appears on every page here?
 
Yes, I did notice it in the header up there. I thought you'd
persian7.gif

probably paid Tango a couple hundred to get it up there.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top