Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

my body my choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never mentioned anything about covid vaccine, see how you misread my post. If you misread something like that, what's to say you're brain isn't being selective about what you read and therefore you give an answer that doesn't fit the question at all ;) got to be careful about things like that ;)
I saw the word COVİD in your post and just gave my opinion of what I thought of it in as fewer words as possible.:)
Could the word elimination have the same meaning as abortion saying there is an
age difference between them and the place? a female wants an abortion ( her choice ) to terminate life and other people want to eliminate cities and all life in them, do the people living in those cities have a choice?

So because "NATO" invaded other countries that makes its all justified does it?

No, it is not justified in any form and that is what I meant when I wrote it.
esm, I think at times we are walking down the same street, but as I am wearing dark glasses I do not see things clearly as I should all the time:)
 
China to Deter Abortions to Boost Birth Rates
Beijing will introduce support measures to try to reduce the number of abortions and raise one of the lowest birth rates in the world. (Chinese National Health Authority)
The government has announced a huge variety of mechanisms, from taxation and insurance benefits - to family friendly workplaces and infant care services.
China's fertility rate, which stood at 1.16 in 2021, is well below the OECD standard of 2.1.
Every coin has two sides :)
 
China to Deter Abortions to Boost Birth Rates
Beijing will introduce support measures to try to reduce the number of abortions and raise one of the lowest birth rates in the world. (Chinese National Health Authority)
The government has announced a huge variety of mechanisms, from taxation and insurance benefits - to family friendly workplaces and infant care services.
China's fertility rate, which stood at 1.16 in 2021, is well below the OECD standard of 2.1.
Every coin has two sides :)
NhBenWB.jpg
 
Not only does every coin have two sides, but it seems that lots of dimes are dropping! China, USA, Russia, who's next?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top