Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

my body my choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we're drifting off topic.


I think sexism and religion play a major role in abortion or not to abortion.....so if that is off topic then this might as well be closed and disregard anything that has been said, in fact why don't we just delete it? If you don't think its sexist that the majority men make up laws for women to follow when it comes to abortion, isn't sexist then I should not be in this conversation at all.
 
Abortion is a subject that can be looked at from many different angles depending on who it concerns, as seen from the information given above thousands
of females in the USA have it performed every year, I do not believe that they have all been raped? which brings another question to the front and that is should males be castrated? which should apply if a male raped a female, it is a self cure for the problem of rape.
 
Abortion is abortion, doesn't make any difference.

you're talking about removing body parts why? you think rape is caused by a mans dick? no its caused by their head. Therefore it is not a sexual issue but a mental health issue, just like all the others that say they are trans, their body doesn't fit the mind....again a mental health issue.

The US have continued eugenics upto and included today, where they chemically castrate kiddy fiddlers, that doesn't work, some opted for a straight up castration, that didn't work...When will people understand its not the body its the brain that leads you to doing stuff, not your sexual organs. You don't seem to get it either, am I the only one that sees it for what it is? Mental health
 
\which brings another question to the front and that is should males be castrated? which should apply if a male raped a female, it is a self cure for the problem of rape.

The data still shows that rape is statistically insignificant when it comes to conception/abortion. zaferali - I'm going to disagree with part of your statement that I quoted. The vast majority of rape of males/females/trans/etc. is widely accepted as a projection of power and not carnal lust. This 'projection' takes many forms and do not always involve actual rape. The removal of 'parts' has shown to be an ineffective means of deterrence. In essence, eatmyshorts is correct.
 
Abortion is abortion, doesn't make any difference.

you're talking about removing body parts why? you think rape is caused by a mans dick? no its caused by their head. Therefore it is not a sexual issue but a mental health issue, just like all the others that say they are trans, their body doesn't fit the mind....again a mental health issue.

The US have continued eugenics upto and included today, where they chemically castrate kiddy fiddlers, that doesn't work, some opted for a straight up castration, that didn't work...When will people understand its not the body its the brain that leads you to doing stuff, not your sexual organs. You don't seem to get it either, am I the only one that sees it for what it is? Mental health

When a female has an abortion a body part is being removed.
every thing you do does not pass through the brain as it can become a reaction ( depending on conditions )
Is it mental health or a mental disorder? I agree with mental disorder because people become confused over what is right and what is wrong, old people have a mental health problem as we all know, forgetting things easily.
When I mention castration it is as a means to make sure the the person concerned in a rape cannot make some one pregnant again, or do you think by putting him in Jail is the cure?
Kiddy fiddlers are in a different category as fiddling uses the hands more.
It is a mental problem that cannot be erased. as some people would not be making money out of it if it could be.
 
No kiddy fiddlers is a way of describing scum that sexually assault, rape, sexually abuse any child

There is no question that it is a mental health issue and yes some old people have forgetful minds, some forget things because there just isn't enough room, without throwing out something lol

I forget stuff and I wouldn't consider myself as old, I'm getting there but not as fast as some others. I walk into door frames completely by accident, I have left the cooker hob on (no flame just gas) whilst I have gone out, I have gone out multiple times without my keys and locked myself out. I find it a little unfair that you use "old people" as an example of forgetfulness. You don't seem to be doing very well........sexism, ageism, anything else? might as well get it all out now lol

What is removed when an abortion is carried out is not really a functioning body part, well I wouldn't consider it any kind of body part....eggs from an overy are not a body part, not in the biological sense anyway. Its something produced by a body part but isn't actually one
 
If the egg has not been fertilized, then there is no no need for an abortion, if the process has been activated, then there is life otherwise it would not grow.
ems, I never thought of you as being forgetful or to being old, I do not know you, only what you tell us, but I enjoy reading your comments and opinions.
 
It doesn't matter if an egg is fertilised or not....it is still not a body part and it is not a life. Just because something multiples doesn't make it a life....the clouds multiple, the square of a number multiples doesn't mean its a life lol



I do not know you, only what you tell us
But you'll listen to wildly wrong COVID rules based on a film? Or that after putin invaded the black sea base that was owned by the Ukraine and Russia wasn't going to go any further? Until they decided to invade the Ukraine properly?
 
It doesn't matter if an egg is fertilised or not....it is still not a body part and it is not a life
people have different opinions on this subject, but like a grain of corn, it's life is dormant until the conditions are right for it to start growing, then people benefit from it as it helps people to live and reproduce, ( if there is no abortion )
As for Covid I have not been inoculated nor do I intend to have one, I have my own reasons for that.

putin invaded the black sea base that was owned by the Ukraine
NATO invaded. Iraq, Afganistan, Libya, Syria, and Yugoslavia, non of them owned by NATO.
 
people have different opinions on this subject, but like a grain of corn, it's life is dormant until the conditions are right for it to start growing, then people benefit from it as it helps people to live and reproduce, ( if there is no abortion )
As for Covid I have not been inoculated nor do I intend to have one, I have my own reasons for that.


NATO invaded. Iraq, Afganistan, Libya, Syria, and Yugoslavia, non of them owned by NATO.



I never mentioned anything about covid vaccine, see how you misread my post. If you misread something like that, what's to say you're brain isn't being selective about what you read and therefore you give an answer that doesn't fit the question at all ;) got to be careful about things like that ;)


So because "NATO" invaded other countries that makes its all justified does it? Interesting you should pick those countries....funny enough, all of them had ties to CIA, not surprising it went tits up. Might as well throw a couple of south american countries in there...Panama, Mexico, Cuba....the list is endless. Even the French backed the Americans during the war of Independence against the British and we class France as friends? and then we saved them twice in World Wars and they still treat us like shit. They tried to invade Britain on more than one occasion and those Spanish heathens. No one is free of guilt when it comes to invading countries, that has nothing to do with the issue at hand, I used those as an example but being as you wanted to carry on and NOT see what was actually written then you only have yourself to blame
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top