K
kirk1701®
Re: Kirkââ'¬â"¢s Market analyst & Tutorial
Quoting the above part so you know, Canceled the sale order on the 300 shares @ $53.
Entered new order to buy 200 shares at $41.50
As you can see at the top, I sold @ $47.80.
This is an exciting time of the year, each quarter all companies report quarterly earnings
Q2 earnings are expected to be announced before market hours on July 30, 2013
A lot can happen during earnings season and playing the earnings report can be profitable or a complete disaster, AAPL is a good example of a disaster :lol:
There's still time as you can see I sold above at a good time, started heading down, lets look at the charts again.
Posted this the other day, same 3 month chart the day I sold on July 10.
Now, lets look at the same chart as of close July 20
As you can see it went up just a bit further after I sold and started down, The green line comes from the previous low showing near $41 so I'm entering the order for just a little higher then that at $41.50. Sit back and wait, don't have to watch it, when and if it gets there the order will trigger and purchase those shares.
In the mean time, I watch the daily candlesticks for a sign of a higher support price and if that forms, adjust your order accordingly :thumbsup:
Sell at $47 and pick it back up at $41, hey that's not bad guys.
This stock is your next AAPL and will go to $300 by 2016 :whistling:
kirk1701Ã'® said:Wed Jul 10 10:41:31 2013 Sell 200 DDD Executed @ $47.8
New order for remaining 300 shares:
Order Type: Sell
Shares: 300
Description: 3-D SYS CORP DEL COM NEW (DDD)
Price Type: Limit
Your Price: $53.00
Term: Good For 60 Days
Quoting the above part so you know, Canceled the sale order on the 300 shares @ $53.
Entered new order to buy 200 shares at $41.50
As you can see at the top, I sold @ $47.80.
- Order Type: Buy
Shares: 200
Description: 3-D SYS CORP DEL COM NEW (DDD)
Price Type: Limit
Your Price: $41.50
Term: Good For 60 Days
Estimated Commission: $9.99
Estimated Total Cost: $8,309.99
This is an exciting time of the year, each quarter all companies report quarterly earnings
Q2 earnings are expected to be announced before market hours on July 30, 2013
A lot can happen during earnings season and playing the earnings report can be profitable or a complete disaster, AAPL is a good example of a disaster :lol:
There's still time as you can see I sold above at a good time, started heading down, lets look at the charts again.
Posted this the other day, same 3 month chart the day I sold on July 10.
Now, lets look at the same chart as of close July 20
As you can see it went up just a bit further after I sold and started down, The green line comes from the previous low showing near $41 so I'm entering the order for just a little higher then that at $41.50. Sit back and wait, don't have to watch it, when and if it gets there the order will trigger and purchase those shares.
In the mean time, I watch the daily candlesticks for a sign of a higher support price and if that forms, adjust your order accordingly :thumbsup:
Sell at $47 and pick it back up at $41, hey that's not bad guys.
This stock is your next AAPL and will go to $300 by 2016 :whistling: