Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Kirk's Market analyst & Tutorial

  • Thread starter Thread starter kirk1701®
  • Start date Start date
We'll guys something happened yesterday

Carl Icahn happens

Old enough to topple financial markets in a single bound :shrug:
carl-icahn.jpeg


And he opens his mouth and the dam market took a dump, my triggers I had set to protect profits hit and I was kicked out of my stocks :hmmm:

So +$2700 but I wasn't ready to sell either :shuriken:
Mon Nov 18 15:01:47 2013 Sell 200 VJET Executed @ $66

My one pissed man today, going to get back in this morning I hope
 
Worst day ever

-$6700 in one day :eek:

Thanks to that old fart above who caused a panic :hmmm:
 
kirk1701® said:
Worst day ever

-$6700 in one day :eek:

Thanks to that old fart above who caused a panic :hmmm:

Top that by -$11,000 :eek:

Time to cut some shit lose
Wed Nov 20 15:55:12 2013 Sell 400 VJET Executed @ $39.061

The old man did me a favor I should never had got back in :gun:
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top