Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

It's game over for ESET license keys isn't it!?

I've bought Kaspersky keys from e bay sellers for the past few years, but having found that AVG driver update was brilliant really considering using AVG when my present kaspersky expires
 
Personally I don't do the whole antivirus suite nonsense anymore ,aside from eating resources I Just don't double click random exes. If you Feel you need one The combination of Windows Defender and Malwarebytes/hitmanpro should cover you.

like I mentioned before Malwarebytes is free for manual scanning (all you actually need). Also In the industry we commonly recognize the only reassurance that a malware infection is gone is restoring from a known good backup /Clean Install.

Macrium reflect and Ease todo backup images are both supported in the windows recovery environment and are free for your needs.
Just My 2cents if you looking to Swap antivirus/antimalwares. Also a virus is a type of malware for those unsure of jargon. Antiviruses specialize in particular viruses.

Avoid Avast products - Steals User information and data and resell it through their subsidiary
Avast Owns AVG

Avast Owns piriform also

Number1 prevention of Malware :Educate the end user.
Code:
See: Windows Defender is actually a viable option.
https://www.av-comparatives.org/
https://www.av-test.org/en/antivirus/home-windows/
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top