Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

It's game over for ESET license keys isn't it!?

Montana

Swabbie
Joined
Dec 27, 2017
Messages
15
Reaction score
7
Points
18
As this is a warez forum I assume it's okay posting this? If not then admin/mods plz delete it.

Surely I can't be alone in noticing that over the past months it's become increasingly difficult to obtain ESET license keys, Internet Security, NOD32 whatever of their products? For years it was relatively easy to obtain working keys by Googling around, and TNOD used to have no bother downloading quite a few - often keys that lasted a good few months.

ESET appear to have finally nailed it down and it's now difficult to obtain even a working Trial key. Whole batches of them (mostly trial keys) posted on Youtube, Facebook, various forums whatever, but very few work, and even when they do they don't seem to last long.

So what are you Eset/NOD32 users doing? Buying a key off the numerous Ebay sellers (but some of those apparently aren't legit full product keys), or have you resorted to buying a legit key from Eset?

Also searched this forum and unless I've missed it there is no cracks/serials section?
 
Look on the bright side, at least they didn't do what Norton did to PILES of us years ago. They were the big Anti-V everybody was using and "sharing", apparently one of the Updates turned the "borrowed" versions into a decoration. Everything looked fully functioning BUT, was actually doing nothing, those using it had more bug/viruses than a dump on a hot summer day. What are you going to do, complain you were using "Borrowed" Anti-V Software??
:lmao::laff::lmao:
:angelic:
​
 
Never used ESET accept once or twice for an online scan years ago. I've used free AV software for years and never had an issue
 
Also never used ESET, in fact never had a particularly high opinion of them.
In the distant past, I was using cracked Norton and then Kaspersky, but got tired of searching for keys all the time and getting blacklisted suddenly, always at a critical moment.

So I switched to free AVIRA over 10 years ago, and to my knowledge have been virus free.
But also the AV on board Windows 10 has got quite good over the years and constitutes a very viable solution.

I think the premium products only survive because of user inertia and fear of the unknown.
 
Which is your preferred free one plz? Built in Windows Defender?
If you look in this thread Google (Moderator or whatever he does:lmao::lmao:)recommends a free one I have in one of my systems, it works really well and FREE

The COMODO
Code:
/threads/generally-best-antivirus-software-at-the-moment.4453420/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If you look in this thread...

Thanks, I may have a look at Comodo AV. I'll also have a read up on Win Defender, I'm quite happy with W10 firewall via Malwarebytes front end for it, maybe built in Win Defender will suffice for AV.

Constantly searching for ESET keys has become a real bind so as you folk have pointed out, I think it may be time to move to something else, a free solution.

Edit: Hmm just thought, I have Win updates disabled and only enable them when I want to apply updates, I'd be pretty sure that will mess up Defender definitions updates so that probably rules out Defender.
 
iv'e been using adaware free, for a few years.alway's been happy with it.and you don't get nagged with offers
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top