Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

ID cards

An ID card should be used to prove who you are and that only, the problem starts when you do not like the nationality or the birthplace of the person shown, then it can be used as a weapon by anyone who has the power to use it. The days of every one knowing each other who lived in the street or surrounding area are gone, now people living in multy story buildings do not know their neighbours or speak to them, people are becoming afraid of themselves.


I knew everyone down my road, then I moved and I still know the neighbours and most are on speaking terms too. London on the other hand......man, that's bad now....people don't know their neighbours anymore because of how things are with rentals, most of them only last 6 months, its like going into your favourite restaurant and the staff have changed since last time....they don't know you, you don't know them can make for a prickly meeting. Or it would have been like me so used to all the people I used to serve alcohol to and knew what they wanted before they reached the bar, completely forgetting everyone and their drinks lol

The only thing that helps is having a dog, that made a world of difference to this hermit. London used to be so friendly, everyone left their doors open, you could pop in and see them for a cuppa rosie lea, then we had a massive influx of immigrants, indigenous population became a minority and its stayed that way ever since.

I don't like what's happened to this country nor in fact what is going on in the world, The US making abortion illegal, school children telling the adults how to run their schools, fringe minorities getting their own way regardless of how fecked up it makes for the rest of us.

Here....the British government have signed a deal with Rwanda to send illegals there, now the problem with this is and there are many.....Serco help sort out who comes over and who doesn't but serco has a sitting MP on the board of directors, clash of interests is what I would say that is. Then, the french navy escort them to the middle of the English Channel.....so that the RNLI can pick them up or they are taken by border farce.....then they get put up in 4* hotels, given new clothes, new mobile phones to groom girls, money and food....then sent on an aeroplane to Rwanda, the tax payer pays for all of this......the government could just say feck off to the french and turn them round and send them back to france. Think of the BILLIONS it would save us but no the government want to bleed us dry first. Make us subordinates that do as we are told like robots.....well not this droid, he don't play nice when told what to do.
 
"I knew everyone down my road, then I moved and I still know the neighbours and most are on speaking terms too" and I suppose that every knew you too? (I hope that you did not break too many windows :D) an ID card was not needed then, but a NHS number was needed, which is a form of identification and needed at the labour exchange .
 
"I knew everyone down my road, then I moved and I still know the neighbours and most are on speaking terms too" and I suppose that every knew you too? (I hope that you did not break too many windows :D) an ID card was not needed then, but a NHS number was needed, which is a form of identification and needed at the labour exchange .


Who the hell carries an NHS card around with them, I don't even think I have one, I know I don't and yes they all knew me because I was the one that cleared the paths of snow, and I did some sort of property maintenance in most of them lol
 
uff...so much about an ID card...you should do it like we..you go wherever u want, without an ID, and no will tell or ask you anything, no matter if you'r Spanish, German or whatever.
Exceptions, if u get caught in accident, fight or something like that, you will have to the police station to be properly identified, the police opens a case file and you can go home unless it's a severe fellony.

On the other hand we can go driving without anything, drivers licence, ID etc...and the police gives u 15 days to go to the police station and present those documents. (this as already happened to me because of my son, but that's another story).

The point is we can walk freely and if something happens, we got 15 days to solve it...
 
On the other hand we can go driving without anything, drivers licence, ID etc...and the police gives u 15 days to go to the police station and present those documents. (this as already happened to me because of my son, but that's another story).

The point is we can walk freely and if something happens, we got 15 days to solve it...


This happens in the UK too but even that has stopped now because they have direct contact with DVLA etc and the response is immediate with the ANPR vans.....they check your vehicle is legal to drive on the roads. The digital world huh
 
"Exceptions, if u get caught in accident, fight or something like that, you will have to the police station to be properly identified"
and how are you identified? you have to prove your identity and documents are used for identification for the vehicle but how do you identify the driver?
" The digital world huh" and I agree as we are all part of it, but we do have some choice in it at times.
 
There is always something....don't wanna get much into that because I get carried away.
but u can give you tax number, social security number etc. They also give you the opportunity to call someone of the family to bring the documents, and in most cases the police takes u home accompany you so you can get the documents.
 
"Exceptions, if u get caught in accident, fight or something like that, you will have to the police station to be properly identified"
and how are you identified? you have to prove your identity and documents are used for identification for the vehicle but how do you identify the driver?
" The digital world huh" and I agree as we are all part of it, but we do have some choice in it at times.


You don't have to go to a police station to be properly identified....well, I don't lol I don't have to be part of it at all if I choice not to be. It started with things like covid where the governments locked everyone down, that wasn't about covid that was about power of control over the people.....if the law says you have to carry ID, that is just one more step to our freedoms being eroded. Do people not see that? Its all about control, in the UK Mrs Mays government passed the sugar act on fizzy pop, we are not a nanny state and that law wasn't her's or her governments it was the EU....who failed to see that reduced sugar means that artificial sugars are introduced and they affect diabetics and can also encourage the body to become diabetic. Her government also put into law about 10 packs of cigaretted, 12.5gm tobacco and mental cigarettes to be banned from sale.....that wasn't our governments decision, that was an eurussia directive based on a study done in SCOTLAND, not England and our smoking situation is totally different. Agaim. nanny state trying to control people into what they can and can't have despite adults being adults and are totally responsible for themselves. Not governments.
 
our smoking situation is totally different.
I wonder how? maybe you have gone back to the old days when you used to roll your own cigarettea ?:D
There has to be some form of organisation, without it there would be chaos every where, you drive a car so there has to be laws to control the actions of drivers, you cannot buy any thing without some form of identification on the article, if you want to go some where? there has to be identification of where and how to go, for a person to carry some form of ID is not a problem. Remember that soldiers carry some form of ID, it used to be on metal tabs hanging around the neck and as we know tattoos have been used for ID.
 
I wonder how? maybe you have gone back to the old days when you used to roll your own cigarettea ?:D
There has to be some form of organisation, without it there would be chaos every where, you drive a car so there has to be laws to control the actions of drivers, you cannot buy any thing without some form of identification on the article, if you want to go some where? there has to be identification of where and how to go, for a person to carry some form of ID is not a problem. Remember that soldiers carry some form of ID, it used to be on metal tabs hanging around the neck and as we know tattoos have been used for ID.


The habits of someone in Scotland are not necessarily the same as someone in England, or Wales or even Northern Ireland, therefore can not be applied the same way. There is a smaller population in Scotland than England, we don't consume as much in the way of certain alcohols unlike scotland, therefore it stands to reason no one country is the same as another and therefore it can't be applied in a helpful way. Being in mind these were all directives from the EU and we have taken so many more of the EU directives.....our hopeless leader who has now announced he is to resign....thank feck. Yes I do roll my own. I am not in the armed forces nor the police etc therefore no need to carry identiftying paperwork. I will try to tell you again....if I don't remember to take my wallet or a way of payment for goods, how the hell am I supposed to take a piece of ID that is not required by law. Even if it was brought into law, I still wouldn't carry any because I know who and what I am and that is all that matters. Don't have any tats so that one doesn't count either. You see, I am just an average bloke, doing average things, in an average world that is now being set by minorities and I am not going to tolerate their selfish, self centred, ignorant and arrogant attitudes that everyone has to do as they say or you're classsed as scum. Tough, they don't like me, they can feck off to another country that likes to practice absolute control over the people....say idk for arguments sake....NORTH KOREA :D

Do you not care that your freedoms are being erased? And ID is just another step in that direction......Its not about the here and now, its about what happens in the future with ID and how the governments can use it to control you even further......look, its pretty simple for me if the police want to know who I am all they have to do is ask, check my mobile phone number, my address...its all there for them, just like it is with vehicles..they have access to the DVLA via their onboard equipment. The driving licence has a photo on it, it makes things easier right? Wrong! Every 10 years I think it is, you have to do a new photo and this costs you. So it costs me to have a photo on my driving licence when I know what the feck I look like, I don't need a photo to remind me everyday of how handsome I am.....think chunk, from the goonies...lol Nah only kidding, he's better looking than me :D

I've not been stopped or checked by the police since early 2000's maybe, I look old enough for alcohol and cigarettes so that one doesn't bother me, I've not been in a court since late 90s I think except to be on jury service, which was as exciting as a dose of diarrhea......I don't like using plastic I prefer cash when making purchases. So I'm not exactly sure what I need ID for :D
 
I have an ID card and I have not carried it around with me since it was given, the only times I have used it was for buying some things on the internet, then my ID card number was needed for verification only, it can be convenient. I did drive for many years in different countries including the UK without a driving licence and never got stoped by the police.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top