Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

How old are you?

There were two voices at the beginning of creation... one that said "let there be light"... and mine saying .. "that's a mistake".
 
Sorry, Under the Data Protection Act, If I give you that data and you let slip and tell anybody else, you could get a really big fine, and I wouldn't want that to happen to you.:(
 
I have to thank all of you for making me feel so young again, as you get older you find that it is more difficult to blend in, because as we know the younger generation always knows what is best
and parents are still living in the stone age, but the older you get the more experience you get (or should get) but that depends on the brain and it's capabilities .
my problem is that the brain is young and the body is old and there many conflicts between them, the brain says you can do it and the body says you can not and the body wins,
it seems that I will never learn. I must be among the youngest of you 85 is on the doorstep
 
well, 65 today, still drink beer, still smoke pot ( but never inhale) , still throw the leg,,, but Dam I wish I was 21 so I could do it all over again.
EDIT: thought I had better fix this, I was 66 not 65.
Can't have all those girls avoiding me because they think I am too young for them.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top