Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

How old are you?

Is it me or does time just start racing at an ever growing pace once you enter your 50's until a month seems like two weeks long?
i wouldnt remember what time of day or date is around here if it wasnt for the time stamp on the replies and thread starters
 
Im 36...as old as some of you guys are... youre like fossils...im surprised you know how to type
Watch your fingers there you young whipersnapper you. I'm old enough to be your Grandfather and I demand R E S P E C T or else I'll :spam: you.
Is it me or does time just start racing at an ever growing pace once you enter your 50's until a month seems like two weeks long?
Not just you. When you're 10 years old, a year is one-tenth of your life. When you're 50 years old, it's one-fiftieth. The smaller the portion, the faster it seems to go by. It's a matter of perspective. It seems to go by faster, but in reality, it's the same as it was 40 years ago. :cry:
 
65 wishing I was 25 knowing all the nuances of life that I know now. My lifestyle and priorities would have been dramatically different although I truly have few regrets thus far except for a few questionable choices made along the way that pertain to my family, as in parents and siblings.
Is it me or does time just start racing at an ever growing pace once you enter your 50's until a month seems like two weeks long?


Time flies as soon as you truly start living. I retired young out of the military and then I was an engineer on the rail. Quit that to buy a bar and rentals. Now time seems to just fly by...i blink and a year is gone it seems.
 
Watch your fingers there you young whipersnapper you. I'm old enough to be your Grandfather and I demand R E S P E C T or else I'll :spam: you.

Not just you. When you're 10 years old, a year is one-tenth of your life. When you're 50 years old, it's one-fiftieth. The smaller the portion, the faster it seems to go by. It's a matter of perspective. It seems to go by faster, but in reality, it's the same as it was 40 years ago. :cry:


lmao...well hope those depends are treating you well !!!!
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top