Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

How old are you?

UPMAN

Be Yourself...Everyone else is taken.
V I P
Joined
Sep 27, 2017
Messages
339
Reaction score
220
Points
93
Just curious on the age of people i talk with on the site....
I am 63 today
 
65 wishing I was 25 knowing all the nuances of life that I know now. My lifestyle and priorities would have been dramatically different although I truly have few regrets thus far except for a few questionable choices made along the way that pertain to my family, as in parents and siblings.
Is it me or does time just start racing at an ever growing pace once you enter your 50's until a month seems like two weeks long?
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top