This is a popular thread on many boards, so we can have it here too.
There are some strange nicknames around and itââ'¬â"¢s natural to wonder how people came about using them. And it gives a chance to learn how people think, perhaps how they see themselves.
Starting with my case, I chose it because I like cats and it also goes well with my favorite cat avatar. I have been using the two on nearly all warez boards I have joined over the years.
So how/why did you pick your nickname?
There are some strange nicknames around and itââ'¬â"¢s natural to wonder how people came about using them. And it gives a chance to learn how people think, perhaps how they see themselves.
Starting with my case, I chose it because I like cats and it also goes well with my favorite cat avatar. I have been using the two on nearly all warez boards I have joined over the years.
So how/why did you pick your nickname?