Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sticky Free Stable IPTV Links with Guide on using a M3U player.

The Bot

Forum Bot
Joined
Sep 23, 2023
Messages
121
Reaction score
38
Points
13
Lt2eIYk.png


I came across a Free IPTV repo on Github, I would usually ignore this but noticed it is active so I thought I would check it out. It has loads of stable channels, some FullHD. I havent found anything that buffers so far so worth using as a backup or if you dont watch much TV, there are loads of childrens channels if you want to keep a child entertained.

I use IPTV Smarters Pro (its free) to watch streams on an Android box, Download the old version & register for free, when you have installed the App you can enter your account details.



Goto github IPTV-ORG, in the EPG section you will see many sections, I chose Grouped by language & English

mDRt2FG.png


Note down the .m3u URL you want and goto IPTV Smarters app, Add User & Load your playlist or file/url & paste the m3u URL into the box.

bWZnzA6.png


Click Add User & youre good to go.

EPG (Channel Listings) Extra (optional)
If you would like channel guide to work use this 3rd party free service.


Create an account, enter your M3U URL, choose their EPG M3U4U for the source, Then EPG / aasign TVG id, choose categories eg. English and auto assign, match up anything missed & save.
Now you have new URLS, one M3U one EPG. Goto IPTV Smarters and use these URLS to make an account.
From the player you click settings, EPG, add new URL, set as default.


If you cant be bothered with the above check out this site.
WebBased Worldwide TV
 
Last edited by a moderator:
most isp don't bother those who touch iptv services, since most control these type of activities anyway.
Having said that, I use a vpn, but mostly for other reasons.
In real terms, unless you run a iptv service , big players do not follow you this closely. Users are looked at differently. This would be how they lose market share, if they decide to block your net access...
 
You havent followed the instructions correctly, You need to download the old version. (scroll down) then you can register for free.



nc4GHWC.png
 
Nevermind it works if you do m3u link

Not bad for free but mainly just pluto tv but still good find lol thanks :)
 
thanks for this. Will try later on Kodi

To anyone who doesn't have Android, I recommend Kodi - I tried this a while back (someone shared this same IPTV source here but their post was deleted). If you have a wireless mouse/keyboard VLC is a nice lightweight option but if you want to be able to surf with your tablet/smartphone as a remote, I recommend using Kodi. I found my post about how to use it in Kodi:

you can load it by installing the Kodi addon called Playlist Loader.

Once you have Kodi, I recommend the mobile app called Yatse (or Kore, Yatse is better imo) that allows you to use your phone or tablet as a remote for it. To make it work you have to go to settings -> services -> control -> then enable control via HTTP and allow remote control from applications on other systems
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top