Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

favorite pizza topping

favorite pizza topping

  • only crust no cheese no toppings no pizza

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • anchovies and some pocket lint

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    22
  • Poll closed .
I may be strange but a boring bargarita is still my fave, all that cheese is just so good, but there again im also one that does agree Pineapple can belong on pizza
 
Is pickles on pizza an actual thing?
I too am having a hard time understanding this one and I like pickles. I have seen fries offered as toppings, which is also terrible, so why not. As another poster mentioned, garlic cloves are simply ambrosia. So good!
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top