durm77
Swabbie
Hard to say one, but The Matrix is so multi-dimensional it's hard not to think of it first. Can't leave without mentioning Signs and Castaway. I just love stories with characters that change and grow.
Latest Thread
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0325710/
Probably same here too.I'd say for me, a tie between The Matrix (first one) and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
I definitely rewatch Fellowship the most too.Probably same here too.
I think Fellowship of The Ring edges it out for me though. Maybe it's that the stakes aren't super high yet and all that, but the tone, the character introductions, I find Fellowship the most re-watchable
I really liked Castaway, but man, the end is really depressing, but that's the way life goes sometimes.Hard to say one, but The Matrix is so multi-dimensional it's hard not to think of it first. Can't leave without mentioning Signs and Castaway. I just love stories with characters that change and grow.
beetlejuice!beetlejuice!